Music Folders - does anyone know of a good supplier??

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by BakewellSilverBand, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Bakewell Band is looking to purchase a new set of good quality, durable music folders. Can anyone help.

Thanks.

2. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

What sort of folders are you looking for?

3. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

Music ones ! (He / she did say) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. It is true, I did say folders for brass band music !!

5. WorldofBrass.com

Thank you!
    I was just trying to ascertain what type of folders for brass band music you were looking for.
    The ones we have are robust folders which take A4 sheets into two 'drop-in' pockets.
    Once opened, they fit on most music stands and will accommodate 'Handley style' stand banners clipped to the top.
    They are very similar to the folders which The ISB, Enfield Citadel, Chatham Citadel et al use and I'd be pleased to send a sample to you if you think this is the sort of thing you want.

I don't think we have any file pictures to hand but will try to do something about that.

It may be that you're looking for folders where each sheet of music is not loose but held in clear plastic sleeves.
    If that is the case then I am sure that there is something on the market to suit your needs.

6. They are the kind of folders that I am looking for. Thanks.

7. WorldofBrass.com

OK, great.
    Would you like me to send you a sample one? If so, please email your details to worldofbrass@sp-s.co.uk
    Alternatively, if you're going to the British Open next month, we can have a band set available.

8. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

Sold ! Sorry for the interjection, but sometimes I just cant help it

9. Bakewell Band is STILL looking to purchase a new set of good quality, durable music folders. Can anyone help.

Thanks.​

10. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Bakewell Band
    new set of good quality
    durable music folders
    good supplier
    Thanks