Music Encyclopedia

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MaestroX, Nov 12, 2006.

1. MaestroX

MaestroX New Member

Hello,

I have recently began a project to "hopefully" create the world best and largest music encyclopedia. I hope one day it be a reliable resource for both students and teachers to use. At the moment it is being created using wiki software by a small group of contributors. It is slowly growing and in due time will hopefully become a great source for everyone.

Please tell me what you think of it

-
    Music Encyclopedia

Any suggestions for improvement will be very much appreciated, or if you would like to know more information just ask.

Regards,

MaestroX

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    time
    COLOR
    largest music encyclopedia
    reliable resource
    using wiki software
  3. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- nice layout and if it compliments the Groves and Dolmetsch facilities, then it will be very welcome! :tup

4. MaestroX

MaestroX New Member

Thanks for your support! :)

5. lil bazno

lil bazno New Member

looks good! easy to use!

6. MaestroX

MaestroX New Member

Thankyou!

7. MaestroX

MaestroX New Member

Just to let you guys know there are posistions open in the Music Encyclopedia Team if anyone is interested. Please ask if you would like details. :)

8. Jacob Larsen

Jacob Larsen Member

Wonderful and absolutely fantastic... :) Thank you :)

9. stephenmrry

stephenmrry Member

excellent stuff will pass on this to fellow music students in college its a great site very easy to navigate and has superb potential without a doubt no question about it! Keep up the good work!!!!

10. MaestroX

MaestroX New Member

Thanks very much! The more people interested in the encyclopedia, the more it is going to grow and become a great resource for students, teachers and the like.