Murton Colliery Band vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by michellegarbutt, Jan 25, 2006.

1. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Murton Colliery Band urgently require a principal euphonium player to enable them to compete in this years area contest.The band also has vacancies for percussion and cornets. We are a friendly 2nd section band based on the outskirts of Sunderland but we do have players from all over the North East so help may be available with transport. Students from local universties (Durham, Sunderland, Newcastle) are more than welcome. If you are interested please email chiefcakemaker@themouthpiece.com or telephone 07791854976

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Murton Colliery Band
    band
    area
    euphonium player
    Sunderland
  3. michellegarbutt

New Vacancies at Murton Colliery Band

Murton Colliery Band currently have vacancies for 2nd cornet, 2nd baritone and a Bb bass. We have just been promoted to section 1. Our Bandroom is at Murton 5 minutes from the A19. The location is between Sunderland, Durham and Hartlepool. We do have players that travel from all over the region so some help with transport may be available. Any interested players should either send me a pm or email michellegarbutt@talk21.com. Please do not use the contact details above as they are now obsolete.

Thanks

4. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

If you need any help on Bass for jobs etc Michelle, don't forget I'm now living just down the road in Hetton.

5. michellegarbutt

Thanks Colin. I didn't realise you'd moved

6. GeordieSop

GeordieSop Member

i'm quite happy to help you out again, on cornet or soprano

7. michellegarbutt

Thanks that offer is much appreciated.

We have now filled the vacancy for 2nd baritone but still have a vacancy for 2nd cornet and Bb bass

8. michellegarbutt

Murton Colliery currently have vacancies for a 2nd Horn, a euphonium and an Eb bass.

We also welcome applications from other players.

Anyone who is interested should send me a pm

Thanks

9. michellegarbutt

Murton are currently lookin for a soprano, front row cornet and an Eb bass. We are now competing in the 1st section. University students are welcome and we may be able to help with transport. If anyone can help please send me a pm

10. michellegarbutt

Murton Colliery currently have vacancies for a soprano, a solo cornet and a 1st baritone. The band has a good line up of cocerts and contests coming up including Butlins.

Other players are welcome and we do welcome university students