Murton Colliery Band featuring Brett Baker

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by michellegarbutt, Oct 16, 2003.

1. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Murton Colliery Band are playing the Glebe Centre Murton on October 31st at 7.30pm. Brett Baker will be the guest soloist for the evening. Tickets are £3 concessions £2

2. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

sounds good. Where's Murton?

3. leisa

leisa Active Member

hehe nice lesson?? i dunno where merton is id quite like to go if it's close bretts amazin in concert! :)

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

something like that... he warmed up and i nearly had a heart attack!

5. leisa

leisa Active Member

LOL!!! :lol: im lucky he doesnt play in my lesson although he did once, twas a scary moment for all....

6. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Durham? Sounds like a bit of a trek...

8. leisa

leisa Active Member

so nowhere bnear us then?? :p

9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

depends what you mean by near...

10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

according to the AA it's 141 miles by road, and as I remember it, the chances of getting a taxi from Durham train station are quite similar to the chances of a snow ball surviving the deeper reaches of hell.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Murton Colliery Band
    Brett Baker
    Brett Baker Murton Colliery Band
    Glebe Centre Murton
    Tickets
  12. leisa

leisa Active Member

erm manchester area unless i could cause havioc by driving myself there hmmmmmm.............. :shock:

13. michellegarbutt

The Village is actually a couple of miles south of Sunderland. Tickets are priced at £3 concessions are £2 and are available from the Glebe Centre

14. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I was trying to avoid saying that, didn't think you wanted to be associated with "that small town in Durham" :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it just me or is this topic uncommonly wide, i have to keep scrolling horiontally to read my messages. Automatic new lines don't appear to be happening.?? :? :?

15. michellegarbutt

Nothing wrong with Sunderland (except the football team but we won't go there :oops: ) and yes this topic is uncommonly wide :lol: