Murder mystery novel

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by John Bunyan, Jul 8, 2014.

1. John Bunyan

John Bunyan New Member

NEWS UPDATE: THIS MURDER MYSTERY NOVEL HAS RECEIVED AN EXCELLENT REVIEW IN THE JUNE EDITION OF BRASS BAND WORLD.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN UPSET BY A CONTEST RESULT?
    Well I certainly have.
    Let me introduce myself. John Bunyan, euphonium player at Yiewsley and West Drayton Band.
    I have been in banding for over 43 years and, like most experienced bandsmen, have seen my fair share of bad contest results. Some have been deserved but others have left me stunned with incredulity.
    So I decided to write a book about it – about the competitive brass band scene – about the world you know. And it’s a murder mystery.
    And in it I kill the adjudicator.
    So, if you enjoy a good murder mystery read go to Amazon Books (Amazon.co.uk) and pick up the Kindle edition for just £1.53. The book’s title is THE WALLS OF JERICHO by JACK BUNYAN (Amazon ref. B00DG0JYL2). If you don’t have a Kindle reader, remember you can download the kindle app. for any computer or tablet platform.
    If you prefer to read a conventional paperback don’t hesitate to contact me on my personal email at: Christopher.bunyan@virgin.net THE WALLS OF JERICHO is available for £6.99 + p&p (£2.50 standard first class).
    HERE ARE SOME EXCERPTS FROM GENUINE REVIEWS AND WRITTEN COMMENTS MADE BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY READ THE BOOK:
    A brilliant story and a good read!!! M.H.
    A great whodunit. ‘found it a compulsive read.’ D.P. (Amazon review)
    A great first book. ‘I think this is very good...keeps me engaged. Worth a read.’ A.W. (Amazon review)
    A good read. ‘hard to put down. I defy you to guess who done it.’ H.P. (Amazon review)
    ‘A splendid book. Await a sequel with eager anticipation. Some of the characters are still in my mind.’ B.S.

2. halsasaurus

halsasaurus Member

Sounds interesting - I will give it a go later

3. Nigel Hall

Nigel Hall Supporting Member

About a third of the way in - starting to get hooked on it.