MSN Space problems.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Di, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Di

Di Active Member

Any MSN space experts out there?

I seem to have lost the little MSN Space emblem at the top of my contact list sometime over the last couple of days. But for the last few weeks I've not been able to view anything on anyones space. I was getting a "cannot view this space right now, try again later" type message, now, I just get the card come up with the ID in the corner and the rest blank. I can only get into my space by searching for MSN space in google and logging in. All present and correct but where is my shortcut and why can't I see anyone elses? :(

Oh, and my games section says not available too. I downloaded to reinstall this afternoon and it offered to repair and replace missing files, which it did. I've rebooted, but am still no better off.

2. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, you have checked that it is still messenger 7 that you're using?

3. Di

Di Active Member

Yup. Version 7.0(build 7.0.0813)

4. Di

Di Active Member

Well i've done a complete uninstall and installed again tonight, still no improvement whatsoever. :(:confused:

5. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

This is going to be of no use to you whatsoever, but at least once a day that happens to me. If I try refreshing the page a few times I'm usually able to view other peoples spaces, but sometimes I cant look at my own for a few days.Very annoying :mad:

6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

mines done the same thing aswell now!! :( :(

7. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

mine went like that for a bit, never had problems viewing my own, but quite frequently i have trouble looking at other peoples, when i go on their contact card just get there name and display piccie and nowt else, must be some problem that msn is having with the whole thing??

8. Di

Di Active Member

Thing is we have 4 usesr on one computer with XP. When steve logs on as him, all his msn space features work ok, but his games down. If he logs on to msn on adams user on XP everything works. I'm logged on on Vics computer and my msn runs perfectly :S Bizzare

9. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Yes, we have that bizarre phenomena happening here too! My brother's works perfectly, games and everything, mums and dads does too, but does mine??? nah course it doesn't! touch wood the msn spaces thing is ok at the moment but I haven't had the ability to play games since forever!