MSN/Hotmail Changes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by stephen_clapton, Nov 18, 2004.

1. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

Hi Everyone,

I signed onto messenger today and opened up my emails. I noticed a few changes, and thought nothing of it. BUT when i tried to open them later in the day, i got a message saying that my account does not support a .NET passport, and i would have to create a new account :shock:

So i was wondering, has anybody else had this trouble today, or is it just my usual bad luck????
  2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

not been on msn today but I'll have a look later.
  3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I did notice that they're catching up with more of the changes to Hotmail, and one of my two accounts has now gone to 250MB storage capacity - unfortunately, it's not the one I use most of the time!
  4. ju33les

ju33les Member

Not had any problems logging in as yet, just a few blips when deleting e-mails, and "server too busy".

5. six pints

six pints Active Member

mine did that as well, i wasnt sure if id given them some money when i was drunk or what!!
  6. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

My account had been updated yesterday I think, well that was when i noticed it, to 250Mb and worked fine yesterday, but when i tried to check my emails earlier I got the "server too busy" msg. It's OK now though!
  7. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Mine hasn't been upgraded to 250MB yet, but I did find that a mail I sent to someone was highlighted as junk, even though it was from that hotmail account WTF?
  8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

You should consider a gMail account... this has 1GB storage...
  9. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

Just to really rub it in.............. decided to check the account 1 last time 5 mins ago. It works :shock: :x
  10. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

What a pain! You can't access hotmail through Outlook express any more unless you pay!
  11. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

you can on mine?
  12. Laserbeam bass

Already got one [​IMG]
  13. Laserbeam bass