Mr B appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Thread Games and Totally Random...' started by Mesmerist, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

Don`t know if this is allowable but Mr B asked to remember him while he is away on holiday so I wondered if it was possible to have a game where we all say nice things about him which he can read when he gets back?
    Please delete if i have unwittingly broken rules?:)

2. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

ok I`ll start then.
    Mr B nearly always makes me laugh out loud with his humour and has on occasions reduced me to tears...

3. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

Mr B has a wicked ;) sense of humour :D

4. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Mr B gets his natural talent for humour from being a bass player.

5. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I thought it was because he was from Yorkshire...

6. mikelyons

As a funny Yorkshireman, Mr. B is a rarity!

(*runs and gets coat and hides)

7. andyh

andyh Supporting Member

Who is this Mr B person anyway? :p

8. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

He is Steve Butler. Leeds version of Lily Savage (only on a saturday) but with a much neater embouchure and far better technique on the Eb bass.
    Very often adding a quirky one-liner to any thread that threatens to be too serious.;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2008
  9. basicbrass

basicbrass New Member

And he is very polite and friendly to newbies!

10. mikelyons

Mr B is a Bass Ace!

11. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

Mr B is also a dab hand with a mascara wand.

12. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

This is neither a good or bad thing, but the thread games are a lot quieter without Mr B around!

13. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

Are you missing Rob too? Its very quiet without both of them...:)

14. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

So the fragrant Mr B returns with tan topped up, neatly waxed and groomed ready to grace the random threads. (Though probably too chilled out now)

15. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Yes returned refreshed and well bronzed. Thank you (?) Mezzy for putting me in the firing line (surprised at the lack of bullets from some direction ;) )

If there is a friendly mod out there I would appreciate (Mr B appreciating thread) it if this thread could be locked now to save me further embarassment :oops:

16. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

No bullets here Mr B we were all being nice about you. Now if there was to be a thread about say jon pippen That might make a few people a bit hot and bothered.

PS oooh I`ve just noticed I am a Master friend! Does that make me one of the biggest talkers on tmp? He he he Mr B is only a senoir!!!!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  17. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

:clap: I dare you, I dare you, I double, double dare you :clap:

18. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

You are a big brave trombone player! You do it and I`ll hold your coat!!!!:biggrin:

19. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

I will, once I've found a way of making my laptop flame-proof :eek:

BTW, Mr B, you must be a very nice bloke to be the subject of a thread in which no-one has disagreed. Nice to meet you (hypothetically [or is it metaphysically] speaking) :)

20. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Good day to you too Mr Wherry!

Me nice? No its all an act, like "Saint Jonpip" who is far from the Devil incarnate, just another poor misunderstood soul :wink:

I certainly don't have any friends in the "Mod" section as I politely asked for this thread to be confined to the recycle bin to save me from further embarrassment. I just know somebody is waiting to bring me crashing down to earth with a pedal C.