Mr and Mrs Topp

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by rachael, Sep 2, 2005.

1. rachael

rachael Member

Some of you with a good memory may recall a thread i posted going back 18 months or so in regards to our then solo horn Kate Ivey (who is currently "on a break!") and first horn player Jeremy Topp,who had got engaged following a chance meeting at the Seascapes Hotel,Torquay during Areas weekend 2003.........to cut a long story short,they met at the hotel (Kate somewhat the worse for wear if I remember correctly!!;) ) a long distance romance blossomed between Bristol and Hampshire until Jeremy uprooted to Bristol to be with Kate,and filling an empty horn chair in the process!! :clap: :D

Well this coming weekend sees the "tying of the knot!" and the friends and players of Portishead Town Band would like to wish them very happiness in their future lives together! :D :D

Up The 'Ead!!!

P.S.........don't forget to take your horn on honeymoon Jer.........National Finals looming!!! ;) ;) ;)

2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Aw bless, that's a lovely little story. Good luck to them both and to your band.

There's a gag somewhere about the horn she'll be blowing while their away, but I'm damned if I dare post it!

3. rachael

rachael Member

There's a gag somewhere about the horn she'll be blowing while their away, but I'm damned if I dare post it![/QUOTE]

I DOUBLE DARE you!!!! ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D