Move to Oz!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by muso, Jan 4, 2005.

1. muso

muso New Member

If your are looking to move to Australia, Eaglehawk Brass (an aspirant B Grade (1st section) band is on the look out for front row cornet players to help us take the next step. We are currently No 1 outside of Melbourne winning a regional B grade title and finishing second in the State titles last year. The band regularly performs at high profile engagements and in concert with visiting international artists. If you're planning a move here, make contact. The band has a focus on good performances. Eaglehawk is a suburb of Bendigo (population 100,000) and a bit over an hour inland from Melbourne where the summer's are great and the wineries fantastic all year round. Chris Earl (conductor) e-mail
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Wishing you all the very best in your recruitment Chris. Sounds like a great opportunity for anyone who might be moving to your area.
  3. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

I have to add that they are a good bunch of people to play with. I've helped them out at a few concerts and I've always enjoyed myself!

Good to see you on here by the way Chris!
  4. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

yeah.. ditto
    i've also had the pleasure of playin in the front row for the ballarat comp (royal south street competition)
    Everyone in the band are very kind and friendly espcially the prinicpal cornet player ;-)
    yeah and it's great that another muso from australia is on
    * Jen mags*
  5. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

anyone want to fund me going over would be most welcome to get in touch ;)

Wishing you the best of luck for the future!