Mouthpieces

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by rebecca, Dec 11, 2005.

1. rebecca

rebecca Member

Can anybody tell me some websites where I can buy a Denis Wick cornet mouthpiece? preferably a company in the UK to keep the cost down.Cheers.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Denis Wick
    Cheers
    UK
    cost
    Denis Wick cornet mouthpiece
  3. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

4. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

Hi! My wife and I are currently setting up an internet musical instrument/accessories shop and can get Denis Wick and Vincent Bach mouthpieces. The site hasn't lauched yet, but please email with your requirements and I'll see if we can help. All our prices include delivery.

Best wishes,
    Duncan

email: duncan@fenmusic.com

5. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

If you are looking to try one on the cheap, I have a couple of older used mouthpieces I don't use anymore - PM me what you are looking for and I will see what I have got (and what I might be able to sell them for - it will be much cheaper than the shops).

6. premacyblue

premacyblue Member

All the adverts on 4barsrest.com lead to UK companies that sell Denis Wick Mouthpieces i.e
    Normans, Trevada Music, Brass band Supplies etc.
    If you want one cheaper then E-bay will always have a fair choice if you know what number mouthpiece you want.

7. Richard_Brigg

Richard_Brigg Member

why not call into your local music shop/store? Even the smaller shops tend to stock a reasonable selection. Saves on the postage.

8. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

There are normally a bunch of mouthpieces available on ebay.

9. rebecca

rebecca Member

Have now got myself a new mouthpiece from band supplies, thanks for your help. Have just been out carolling for 3 hours on the new mouthpiece and in the freezing cold, cheers.

10. HBB

HBB Active Member

Liking the Avatar Sam! Can't believe you've still got it!