Mouthpieces for sale - 2 soprano cornet, 1 piccolo trumpet and 1 trumpet

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by johnsop, Jun 3, 2011.

1. johnsop

johnsop Member

I am selling four mouthpieces. All are in "as new" condition. There are two mouthpieces for soprano cornet, one for piccolo trumpet and one for trumpet.

Schilke 14A4x - in box, in excellent condition

Vincent Bach 17C - also in excellent condition

B&S 7E - ideal as a first mouthpiece on piccolo trumpet

Denis Wick 3C - trumpet mouthpiece with a great high range

For more details of any of these mouthpieces, send me a PM or e-mail me at - I can also provide more pictures on request.

For sale for 7 days on ebay.

John Atkinson
  2. johnsop

johnsop Member

Just a reminder that these mouthpieces are still for sale. I have a few people "watching" these now. If you would like more info on any of the mouthpieces, don't hesitate to PM me.

If you wish to do a sale away from ebay, PM me and we can sort something out.

3. johnsop

johnsop Member

Last Reminder!!!!

Less than 24 hours left to buy these pieces. They are all being watched so I am confident that they will sell.

Don't forget, you can PM me for more info or if you want to do deal quickly!

4. johnsop

johnsop Member

Well, bidding has closed and only one of these pieces has sold (I counted my chickens before the eggs hatched :oops: )

One of the unsold had a number of 'watchers'. This may have been a number of people on here. 2 are being watched again already.

I have relisted the unsold mouthpieces for another week, just incase you missed them:

Schilke 14A4x Cornet Mouthpiece (excellent Sop piece):

Denis Wick 3C Trumpet Mouthpiece (great if you play a 3 or 3B on cornet):

B & S 7E Trumpet Mouthpiece (fantastic Picc mouthpiece to start off on):

As with previous, you can PM me for more info or pics.

5. johnsop

johnsop Member

Less than 24 hours to go, plenty of watchers. At least one of these will definitely sell. Don't miss out.

Happy bidding,