Mouthpiece Madness ?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Bob Sherunkle, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Bob Sherunkle

Bob Sherunkle Member

Dear banding chums

I am worried that I may be suffering with the condition referred to in the thread title.

Over the last few days I have looked at this site several times and each time was delighted to read some entertaining squabbling over the "Carolgate" saga in the valleys.

Each time I log back on to read the next installment, it has vanished without trace.

So. Have I been dreaming this (seems plausible) or am I losing my already tenuous grip on reality ?

I don't know whether to cut down on cheese in the evenings or call the community matron.

I just cannot think of another explanation.

Surely this is not censorship at work? After all, if the organisation in question were, let's say, a football club then the press and interweb message boards would be all over such a story. Let alone if a charity were to be involved...

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer to a confused old man

Bob (I think)
  2. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

you tell em bob
  3. BikeBadger

BikeBadger Member

If they left just the thread title along with an explanation/disclaimer we would not feel so confused. What is Carolgate BTW?
  4. Ianroberts

careful what you say lads, walls have ears and all that!
  5. BikeBadger

BikeBadger Member

Who is Carol?
  6. Ianroberts

apparently the band sacked carol, and that's why it all kicked off, poor old purpleseptember was just trying to get to the bottom of it and poof ! as if by magic this posts disappear faster than me and Bob when faced with chromatic s !
  7. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

At last, a bit of light relief on here ~ Thanks guys !

This forum needs more levity and fun before it finally draws its last post (excuse the pun).

In the next few weeks I'm going to liven things up on here by posting tongue in cheek controvertial items meant to bring a smile and let's see how many poe faced pedants start wagging their fingers and postulating, boring the posterior off us all ~ It should be fun !

~ Mr Wilx
  8. Ianroberts

oh I've been wagged at on here many times, once for this ..............

a couple of times for ..............

but when I posted a snap of sonorous, it really hit the fan !

9. Bob Sherunkle

Bob Sherunkle Member

Who is Carol?

There was more than one Carol.

That was part of the problem.

10. Ianroberts

Must be swingers !

Carol Swingers ! Thanks everyone, im here all week
  11. VegasGeorge

VegasGeorge Member

And here I thought Caroling was over after Christmas!