Moto Perpetuo, the new CD from David Childs

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Active Member

David will be signing copies of Moto Perpetuo at the British Open Brass Band Championship on Saturday 4th September in Symphony Hall, Birmingham.
    For more information visit Facebook;!/event.php?eid=141087945910370&ref=ts

If you would like to hear a preview of the title track, send your email address to and a file will be sent to you.

Available from Saturday 4th September 2010 on CD and download from World of Brass.
    Pre-order at from Thursday 26th August or from Amazon here now.
  2. Active Member

Congratulations to David on being awarded Solo CD of the Year 2010 by both British Bandsman and Brass Band World magazines for Moto Perpetuo.
    Unbelieveably this is the first time David has won such an award.

In response to being informed of the British Bandsman award, David said "I'm delighted that Moto Perpetuo has received this award and would like to thank everyone involved in the production of the disc, particularly my dad and friends at Cory for their support and superb playing. On a personal level, the high calibre of the other nominated soloists make receiving this a real honour - I have most of their discs and losing out to any one of them wouldn't have been a problem for me. I'd also like to pay tribute to the talented composers featured on the disc, and finally thank the panel of musicians who selected Moto Perpetuo to receive this prestigious award".
  3. Active Member

Moto Perpetuo has also picked up the Solo CD of the Year award from 4 Bars Rest having received 55% of the votes cast.

Congratulations again, David!
  4. Perchead

Perchead New Member

Fantastic player great cd !!!!!!