Most Haunted!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ste69, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Just wondered if anyone else on here has seen what I would undoubtedly call ESSENTIAL Tuesday night viewing.

Yvette Fielding shouting - "Did anybody else see that????" :eek:......Priceless :D
  2. cornetshell

cornetshell Member

thats sooo funny -

She always

gets a bit boring when Derrik gets taken over ever time..... :confused:

i do like the camera/director dude- when he has to go in a room on his own- he absolutley Poo's himself !!!

3. Ste69

Ste69 Member

He does swear quite a lot as well:its like "oh SH** oh F*** oh GOD"

tee hee
  4. ComposerAndy

ComposerAndy Member

It's genius! I started watching when they did the live one at Winter Gardens in Blackpool, and watched the series since. The live ones are better.

Think a lot of it's very suss, especially Derek but sometimes they do happen to catch some really strange stuff happening.

BTW, Director Dude is Karl, Yvette's husband.
  5. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

The dude above and I share the same name...whats the chances of that!

Good on ya mate you have the best name ever.

As for Most Haunted, Yvette spoils alot of it by screaming needlessly, the smoggy (i think hes a smoggy) camera guy, think he's called Stuart? he was amusing the last time I saw it as everythign that happened, happened to him and he messed his kecks!
  6. ComposerAndy

ComposerAndy Member

Yours ain't bad either, I'm the original though.

Stewart's a bit of a gimp, but yeah the spooky stuff seems to follow him and he's always the first to run (unfortunate with him being the cameraman).

Yvette's been quite calm this series. It was awful in the early ones where she not only screamed but burst into tears all the time as well! There was one where parapsychologist Ciaran what's-his-face had to turn the lights on and sort her out.