Most Haunted Live- tonight!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dawnys_flug, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Seeing as in the topic 'do you believe in ghosts?' so many people said how they loved most haunted, i just thought i'd let you know that it's on live tonight at 9.00!!

Love it? Hate it? What are your thoughts on the program?

Do you reckon it's all put on or do believe it's real?

What did you think to tonights Most Haunted Live??

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Most Haunted Live
    people
    topic
    ghosts
    thoughts
  3. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Oh and just incase you didn't know, it's on Living TV. channel 112 on Sky digital.

:D

4. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

I watched it, and u can bet i'll be watching the second part tonight!!!!!

Brilliant stuff happening last night, wasn't there!!!! :lol:

For those of you that don't watch it, shame on you!!!!!

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

well, some of us are busy with band concerts... which can be haunting within itself... :shock: ... oh... that's daunting, isn't it... :p ;-)

My other prob is not having Sky Digital :cry: Stoopid uni halls!
    Roll on Easter hols!

6. Moy

Moy Active Member

Can't watch it tonight guys, more important things.
    Coventry Variations :wink:

7. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

might just have to take a peek at it tonight

8. James McFadyen

And that is why I'm glad I don't have band on a Sunday, Moira! ;)

9. Moy

Moy Active Member

Na quite happy with Sundays James....nicely refreshed and ready for anything that's thrown at me. :wink:

10. James McFadyen

Not ur sunday dinner I hope! :) ;)

11. Moy

Moy Active Member

Just had it about 2hours ago so it doesn't bother my rehearsal James. :wink:

We have missed a couple of rehearsals because of the snow, so looking forward to getting back tonight.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Most Haunted Live
    people
    topic
    ghosts
    thoughts
  13. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Hope you have a good rehearsal then Moira

14. James McFadyen

Last nights concluding live episode was great!!

What about that spoon, eh!?

15. rutty

rutty Active Member

The spoon incident was great - comedy at it's best! I loved the way that Richard Felix made Yvette cry on live TV. Nice one Richard ;)

I'm still to be convinced of supernatural happenings, though I'm more than willing to be open minded about it. One thing that bothers me about Most Haunted are the increased theatrics of Derek Acorah. Everytime I see him I get less and less convinced and lean more to the theory that he's just making it all up.

Either way, I'll definately be tuning into the fourth series when it starts :)

16. Heather

Heather Member

I watched it!!
    I love it but not too sure about Derek Acorah though!!
    I thought the spoon incident was very spooky but how did Derek know it was a spoon before anyone had picked it up..especially as its supposed to be pitch black in there?

17. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

I thought exactly the same thing!!!!!!

And Yvette said that it came over another crew members shoulder then over hers, but it was clearly going up when it went over her shoulder so how could it have gone over someones before hers???????
    But then again, why would a crew member throw a spoon which nearly hit Yvette on the back of her head??

Very spooky stuff and both nights were very entertaining.

I can't wait till series 4!!!!

:D

18. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

One thing that wound me up was the way the presenter kept trying to put words into the para-psychologist's mouth and twisting things he was saying.
    After the spoon incident, Mathew said that it was possible that the spoon was thrown by a member of the crew but he thought that could be ruled out, he hadn't even finished the sentence when the presenter was saying that Mathew thought it was a con and that made Yvette hostile towards him
    As an trainee psychologist, I could see Mathew's point of view and how he was trying to present a balanced view but at times I thought the program was a bit partisan at times towards him!

Still it was funny to see Yvette screeching! It was almost as funny listening to Derek the night before screaming that his arm had been cut off

19. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

LOL yeah I know what you mean, what made it more annoying was that he wasn't even saying that what happened wasn't paranormal but simply giving an unbaised opinion (is that not his job!!)

P.S. I'm sitting on the fence when it comes to the question of ghosts, its good tv but there is no physical proof after 3 series of anything paranormal

20. James McFadyen

Never listen psychologist's! :wink:

I can't think of any career I'd want to do less than be a psychologist. If you ask me, they're the ones that need stability in thier lives and are probably the last person you wanna anaylsed by. :)

21. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Hmm so I need stability in my life do I? I'd love to analyse you..... with a big lump of wood!
    Oops sorry went out of character there, probably cos I'm unstable! :wink: :D

22. rutty

rutty Active Member

LMAO! 8)