More Options... tMP releases another User style

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 11, 2004.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

Have to agree with you Jan - the new 'wider' Clean style is by far my favourite.

2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Same here Dyl, looks realy good now.
    keep up the great work John

3. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Same here - looks fantastic.

4. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Yes it looks fantastic, even on my laptop. Just one little jibe, could the default font be a tad larger? It is a bit like being at the optician's, when you can't quite make out the tiny letters on the bottom row :) My resolution is 1400*1050, BTW

5. Brian Bowen

Brian Bowen Active Member

I just hope the quote tool can now be made to work properly. It's been working just fine for me up to a short time ago. Today I posted into a thread and used the quote tool a couple times and all looked correct even after I submitted it. But when I returned to the thread some minutes later the shading and indentation were missing so that the quotations and my comments now appear all run into one paragraph, making little sense.

6. mikelyons

Ah Brian, I'm used to making little sense :)

7. mikelyons

Superb, John. Much better now I can read without eyestrain! Even if I can't type properly!:roll:

How can anyone complain about the level of service offered on tMP?

8. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

John -

Any chance you could put the same list of options in the clean menu as in the regular 3.03 (For instance I can't seem to find the link to 'new in the past 7 days')

9. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

There you go Pat... how's that?

[​IMG]

10. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Fantastic!!!

Thanks John :)

11. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

John, another small thing for you to sort out: (whenever you have some spare time ;) )

In the new "clean" style, the quick search doesn't work from the portal page (home). I mean the little search box that appears when you click on the "search v" button on top of the page. When you enter some words in the box and press "go", it will bring you to an error page that says something like "URL not found".

On other pages, like on the "forums" page, the Quick search does work normally and also in the other styles I didn't encounter any problems with this.

My guess is that it is just a small error in the URL of the search script or something like that.

regards,

Jan

12. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Jan

Yep, there was a missing path entry for that form. Should all be fixed now on both 'Clean' and 'Clean - Full Screen' styles. Thanks for pointing out, always willing to make amendments...:)