More Options... tMP releases another User style

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 11, 2004.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I will see if I can add that function...:)

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

I asked tMM about that too! Great minds think alike :shock:

3. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Cheers, John :tup

Scary :):cool:

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

:cry: Not Nice :cry:

5. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Ooooh. No offence. I actually meant it was scary the thought of me having a great mind :shock::shock:

Although it is scary that somebody thinks the same as I do :cool:

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

Sorry, I was only joking :shock: :)

7. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

on the portal where's the link to the home page?

8. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

No need to apologise. I did think you were joking. :cool::biggrin::)

9. TheMusicMan

Hi euphfanhan

You can see where the 'Home' button is in the screenshot in the areas I have made red... when you are on teh Home page this says 'Forum' and when you are on the Forum this says 'Home'. Hope that helps...

[​IMG]

10. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

John - You absolute hero. Thank you. I would like to say my life is now complete - but I can't. Although navigating tMP is far easier now.

So whilst I've been bored to my bones tonight (see Random thread) you've been working to make tMP even better. :clap::tup

Cheers.

11. HBB

HBB Active Member

WOw! THat's great! Nice one :) That's probably the most handy feature for ease of use! :tup :tup
    :)

12. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'm loving the alt text John ...

13. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Many of the quotes in the Default Style and Clean style seem to come out not separated from the rest of the text (like in reply #10 of this thread by super_sop).

Is that an error in the software or people just not using the quotes properly. I think I have had that problem when quoting others as well.

14. TheMusicMan

Hehe... have you seen the alt-text associated with that image MRSH...:):biggrin::biggrin:

15. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Yes I have John. Excellent stuff. :clap::tup:tup:tup:tup

16. TheMusicMan

Hi Pat

This is a bug somewhere in the software that to-date, not even vBulletin have been able to solve...:-? I have this registered as a bug with the designers too!!!

I am monitoring this issue for fixes as it is a real pain in the butt!! If you simply edit your post once you have submitted it, but do nothing to it and simply resave, for me anyhow this seems to resolve the quote issue and all then appears on the page as it should. Try it and see!

17. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

I'm liking this new style, think we'll get on quite well together!

Excellent Stuff!!

Thank you!

18. Brian Bowen

Brian Bowen Active Member

John,
    The point euphfanhan makes is exactly the problem I have with the default style (and have mentioned before). When I open tMP (with Firefox) the Portal appears but there is no direct way of accessing the Home page (or any other page) as the lower bar you show above is completely absent. (The top bar is nothing like you show either.) Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

19. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

No, I also had this problem with the default style.. only in the last few days though. Don't think we're using firefox.. the way I had to acess the forums was either by the "new post" in the user CP on te left or "latest forum topics". It's fine with this new clean skin though

20. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

There is a thread about this issue here