Money Laundering......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Hells Bones, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

I think my mother has inadvertently put my wallet in the washing machine :mad::ranting2:
  2. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Should not be too much of a problem for a pennyless student :D
  3. Leyfy

Leyfy Active Member

If that was my mum she'd tell me it was my own fault for not doing my own washing! ;)
  4. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

As a mother - a) check your pockets before putting stuff in the laundry basket b) actually put your stuff IN the laundry basket (not just 'near' it) c) Do your own laundry!

5. Hells Bones

My Jeans were in my room, not on the floor but on my bed as I was going to wear them again after my shower....

Not my fault if mummy got it wrong... :biggrin:
  6. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

d) don't expect your mother to be a mind-reader! lol!
  7. Hells Bones

Well, it turns out my wallet did not go into the washing machine as was first feared.

Apparently, in her haste to clean my jeans she didn't actually put them in the wash and I managed to rescue my poor unsuspecting wallet.

YAY! I don't need to worry about my driving lisence, college card or local pub discout cards being ruined!

Not to mention my debit card :oops:
  8. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

I take my washing to my mums (in a black bin bag) and i find it annoying when she dosen't take my cuff links off my work shirts. However, I can't compLin I can't be bothered to wash it
  9. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

The complete inability of some men to sort out their own washing is shocking! I have already told my son that I am no way gonna be doing his washing when he's older - he can either do it himself, or go out looking like a tramp - I won't be bothered lol!
  10. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

A few weeks ago i did that ;my driving license came out in bits all my credit and bank cards were no good so had to get new ones
  11. Di

Di Active Member

Darn colleges giving kids enough spare time to bring washing home to Mummy. :mad::tongue:
  12. Hells Bones

Only cos it's audition week and I came home to see my nephypoo! :biggrin:
  13. Di

Di Active Member

Yea, thanks audition week, I got four loads to wash and dry in 24 hours. :frown: Unfortunately (and I only found out when I took the previous load out to put the first lot in) the thermostat on the tumble drier had gone, so it was hang clothes all over all the radiators, clothes horse, anywhere we could find to get them dry to be packed again in time.

Also managed two girly shopping trips and a bowling session and serious amounts of chin wagging in the 24 hours though. Quality. :biggrin:
  14. Hells Bones

So you now know all the college goss?
  15. bbg

bbg Member

Washing? What's that............?

I have a magic item in my house - apparently it's called a "laundry basket". I put a white shirt in it when I get home from work each evening, and every one of them magically re-appears a couple of days later, nicely ironed and ready to wear again. Does this not happen for anyone else? Questions should be asked if not, in my humble opinion..............

PS yes,ladies, I KNOW that Mrs BBG is wonderful...!!
  16. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

House Elves. Can't live without them...
  17. Hells Bones

Get yer wand out, get yer wand out, get yer wand out for the ladies! :biggrin: