Monday 18th - anyone have probs getting into tMP this morning..?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Oct 18, 2004.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

Whatever the issue was that I experienced it seems to have resolved itself now - but did anyone experience technical difficulties with tMP earlier this morning...? I couldn't get in for an hour or so..!! usually when this happens my Inbox is flooded with... "John what's happened...?" type messages, and people contact me on MSN, but this time nobody did so I have no idea if it was just my internet issue or a wider one.

If you did experience problems - apologies...:(

Cheers...

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

I got 'in' ok - but connecting to pages was very hit and miss!

3. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

I had a wee problem, but all ok now..

4. Di

Di Active Member

Mines been fine for the last hour, but have a distraught, sobbing Craig, suffering from withdrawel symptoms, not able to get connected still. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

All I can guess at is a routing issue somewhere...? or perhaps DNS updates that have gone awry...?? It's nothing I have done this end though... everything is still as it has been.

Who knows...? Sorry though folks...

6. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I have had issues, but it has been general, not just tMP. I do have issues with my wireless connection, slow, DNS errors & so on. So used to it - take it in stride :)

7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Maybe you should see a doctor about that, Neal!

8. dyl

dyl Active Member

Drink loads of water, Kepps, and see your GP if the problem persists.

I already have my coat on....................

Edit: ah well - beaten by the Punmeister! ;)

9. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

haw haw haw...
    bdump cshhhhh

10. Di

Di Active Member

Ooooooooh, look at all these supermoddy types posting their jokes in the Administrators very very serious thread about poor people not being able to connect. :rolleyes:

Wadda we say to ' em guys?

Topic :p ;)

Forgets the coat and runs away with that length of rope so they can't find it! :-( ;)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    issue
    difficulties
    John what
    probs
  12. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Shows they're human...

Just! :)

13. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

have been a quiverin reck all morning, not been able to get on.
    as you can tell all is wel now. i can i put away the rope and sharp implements agaoin

14. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

My entire system has been playing up all day , not just tmp.I have even been reduced to leaving my office and going to do some work on the ward!

15. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

OI!!!!! I heard that!!! :p

Back on topic.....erm what was it again? Oh yes I remember now! Well for me tMP is very slow - it's normally slow at work, due to the miniscule bandwidth we have here, but it's bad today - has taken 10 mins to load this page after 2 previous attempts. Still, Peter's and Dyl's comments made up for all the frustration. ;)

16. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I have found that quite often I've had to have a couple of goes at loading a page, but had put it down to my computer.

17. super_sop

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh been the same all afternoon!

had do do some erm wik, erm wok, no thats not it, that thing you get paid loads of money for .

oh yer sittin on yer bum all day doing dowt!:biggrin:

18. super_sop

HAHAHA now its my turn! poor Dinie cant get on again and is puuling her hair out.

all together now.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:biggrin:

19. Di

Di Active Member

Yea, well, who's sitting on tMP now and who's sitting on a train under the sea at the mo on his way for foreign lands and will have nooooooooooo connection for a week? Hmm? Hmm?.

Who gets the last laugh now?
    Mwahahahahahahahahahahah :-D ;)