Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Flugel_Player, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Flugel_Player

Flugel_Player Member

Ok, i no some people have brick phones, others have sleek stylish ones, what type of phone do you have?:sup
  2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Mine's a Nokia 6230i. Nice phone, no complaints with it so far.
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Ericson K750i I think?
  4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

I got one of them to!
  5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Aw bless! Phone twins! :rolleyes:
  6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Yep, me too. Unfortunately as phones get ever more sexy and have more functionality, the bigger they get again. Is not a brick by any stretch of the imaginiation, but not as sleek as some.
    Anyway I like it and it takes lovely photos.
  7. gawber

gawber Active Member

I got my cute, slim and stylish Motorola V3 from my husband for Christmas.
    I didn't need a new phone but I wanted a PINK one. Actually it is a SILVER one with a PINK cover on and I have a phone charm consisting of hearts dangling from it! For my ringtones I have my son playing his cornet. For my messages I have DEREK WATKINS playing MY WAY. :clap:
  8. Fergus

Fergus Member

I've got a PINK VK530. It's not the most whizzy of phones but it is PINK!!!
  9. Steve

Steve Active Member

I have a nice new Sony Ericsson w800i which is AMAZING. the cameras ok and the mp3 set up is the same as a sony walkman. Definitely recommend it. Ive also got a silver motorola V3 which is great but the software is a bit of an issue on them and the camera generally stops working after a few months (i've had mine replaced though).
  10. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

Nokia 6230i
  11. MickM

MickM Member

I also have a Nokia 6230i.........common as muck by all accounts!
  12. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Sony Ericsson S700i (the swivelly one). Its a bit of a brick, but after my last Nokia exploded into a gazillion pieces when I dropped it I'm not too worried about that. I went for the S700 specifically as it had the best camera of the time. Its OK, looking a bit tired after spending a year in my pocket with my keys and assorted other scratchy things, but its generally easy to use and the camera is quite good for a phone.

Contract is up soon so I'm not sure what to go for next - I like sony Ericsson's software so it may well be another one of theirs.
  13. kiwiposaune

kiwiposaune New Member

Motorola V3 (Silver)
  14. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

I currently have a Sumsung vi660. No muss, no fuss... just a basic flip-phone so I don't wind up calling China when I jam it in my pocket.
  15. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

My personal phone is a Sharp ? (the one after the David Beckham phone) and I have just had my work's mobile, Nokia 3310, upgaded(?) to a Nokia 5210 and it doesn't even play Jingle Bells???? What's all that about??? :eek:
  16. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Some random motorola flip thingy. It takes rubbish pictures and I cant use it properly :| I used to have a lovely little nokia untill my dad broke it.
  17. flower girl

flower girl Member

a **** one!!!!!! its dying on me,and for a txting maniac like myself this isn't good.
  18. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

Just got a Sony Ericsson V600 with 3G and all that gubbins. I have no idea how it works!

In a number of orchestras, it is now against the rules to have your phone going off in rehearsals. There is usually a fine payable to the musicians benevolent fund! Not a bad idea for band practices....

Oh, and I've got the Dukes of Hazzard as my ringtone. For many years I wondered why my Dad enjoyed watching it, then I remebered Daisy's shorts.....
  19. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I dunno what number my phone is :tongue: Its a nokia though and looks like a bubble and I have a cover which you can do funky light shows with :tongue: and the normal cover you can make your own pictures for so I have ME AND MY CORNET (the cornet is a picture of a cornet!) on mine :D my ringtones at the moment is The Muppets :D quite embarrasing in public but at home everyone sings along to it when it goes off!
    Oooh and my phone is a 3220 :tongue: just did some research! :D
  20. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Aha, I'm glad you asked. Currently, I'm sporting a pair of IrnBru cans connected with twine. Alas my premier quality Vimto and catgut setup went belly up last week.

(Dedicated to Phobile Moans)