Mobiles!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Flugel_Player, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Flugel_Player

Flugel_Player Member

Ok, i no some people have brick phones, others have sleek stylish ones, what type of phone do you have?:sup

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    ericsson W800i walkman
    capable of txts
    music
    phone calls
    gb memory card
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Mine's a Nokia 6230i. Nice phone, no complaints with it so far.

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Ericson K750i I think?

5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

I got one of them to!

6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Aw bless! Phone twins! :rolleyes:

7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Yep, me too. Unfortunately as phones get ever more sexy and have more functionality, the bigger they get again. Is not a brick by any stretch of the imaginiation, but not as sleek as some.
    Anyway I like it and it takes lovely photos.
    BMB
    xx

8. gawber

gawber Active Member

I got my cute, slim and stylish Motorola V3 from my husband for Christmas.
    I didn't need a new phone but I wanted a PINK one. Actually it is a SILVER one with a PINK cover on and I have a phone charm consisting of hearts dangling from it! For my ringtones I have my son playing his cornet. For my messages I have DEREK WATKINS playing MY WAY. :clap:

9. Fergus

Fergus Member

I've got a PINK VK530. It's not the most whizzy of phones but it is PINK!!!

10. Steve

Steve Active Member

I have a nice new Sony Ericsson w800i which is AMAZING. the cameras ok and the mp3 set up is the same as a sony walkman. Definitely recommend it. Ive also got a silver motorola V3 which is great but the software is a bit of an issue on them and the camera generally stops working after a few months (i've had mine replaced though).

11. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

Nokia 6230i

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    ericsson W800i walkman
    capable of txts
    music
    phone calls
    gb memory card
  13. MickM

MickM Member

I also have a Nokia 6230i.........common as muck by all accounts!

14. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Sony Ericsson S700i (the swivelly one). Its a bit of a brick, but after my last Nokia exploded into a gazillion pieces when I dropped it I'm not too worried about that. I went for the S700 specifically as it had the best camera of the time. Its OK, looking a bit tired after spending a year in my pocket with my keys and assorted other scratchy things, but its generally easy to use and the camera is quite good for a phone.

Contract is up soon so I'm not sure what to go for next - I like sony Ericsson's software so it may well be another one of theirs.

15. kiwiposaune

kiwiposaune New Member

Motorola V3 (Silver)

16. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

I currently have a Sumsung vi660. No muss, no fuss... just a basic flip-phone so I don't wind up calling China when I jam it in my pocket.

17. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

My personal phone is a Sharp ? (the one after the David Beckham phone) and I have just had my work's mobile, Nokia 3310, upgaded(?) to a Nokia 5210 and it doesn't even play Jingle Bells???? What's all that about??? :eek:

18. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Some random motorola flip thingy. It takes rubbish pictures and I cant use it properly :| I used to have a lovely little nokia untill my dad broke it.

19. flower girl

flower girl Member

a **** one!!!!!! its dying on me,and for a txting maniac like myself this isn't good.

20. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

Just got a Sony Ericsson V600 with 3G and all that gubbins. I have no idea how it works!

In a number of orchestras, it is now against the rules to have your phone going off in rehearsals. There is usually a fine payable to the musicians benevolent fund! Not a bad idea for band practices....

Oh, and I've got the Dukes of Hazzard as my ringtone. For many years I wondered why my Dad enjoyed watching it, then I remebered Daisy's shorts.....

21. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I dunno what number my phone is :tongue: Its a nokia though and looks like a bubble and I have a cover which you can do funky light shows with :tongue: and the normal cover you can make your own pictures for so I have ME AND MY CORNET (the cornet is a picture of a cornet!) on mine :D my ringtones at the moment is The Muppets :D quite embarrasing in public but at home everyone sings along to it when it goes off!
    Oooh and my phone is a 3220 :tongue: just did some research! :D

22. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Aha, I'm glad you asked. Currently, I'm sporting a pair of IrnBru cans connected with twine. Alas my premier quality Vimto and catgut setup went belly up last week.

(Dedicated to Phobile Moans)