Mobile Phones

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by kandsi, Oct 10, 2007.

1. kandsi

kandsi New Member

This is a request to help me with my phone. I know it's not band related but there are enough bright sparks out there that you just never know.

Does anyone know the unlock code for a Nokia 6288 tied to Three network.
    I just have the handset no sim so customer care at Three couldn't help.
    Have looked on several unlock websites but none seem able to unlock this model.

It's driving me mad having this lovely phone sitting there & not being able to use it. I even had plans to put 'The President' march on as my ringtone.

Thanks for looking.
  2. Bungle

Bungle Member

Try contacting some of your local mobile phone shops, they may be able to help you out.
  3. NeilW

NeilW Member

They don't list the 6288 but its quite likely they can do it. Probably worth a call.

You may have to post it to them - I had to take my 6680 to them and they did it while I waited...

4. MarkGillatt

MarkGillatt Member

You cannot unlock the 6280 or the 6288 without paying Nokia to do it

It cannot be done I'm afraid. I had a 6280 and could not get it unlocked unless Nokia did it for a fee.
  5. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Alot of 3 simlocked phones can't be unlocked remotely but it is still worth taking to a shop or checking one of those sites that you send it to and would cost about £25. I'd try that before going to Nokia.
  6. kandsi

kandsi New Member

Thanks for the advice.

Tried a local shop today & although the guy looked a bit 'dodgy' said he could do it for £25.

Cheers everyone.
  7. Do you mean an unlock code or a PUK code?