Missing score!!!! Help needed!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by rgdunning, Oct 13, 2011.

1. rgdunning

rgdunning Member

Dear All,

We've just dug out our copy of 'Three Miniatures' by Philip Sparke which is the 3rd section test piece for Butlins 2012 of which were attending only to find that opur coopy of the score is missing.
    Can anyone send me a copy?
    Fingers crossed!!!
  2. GJG

GJG Well-Known Member

I'm sure the publisher can. ;)
  3. Anglo Music Press

Anglo Music Press Active Member

^^^^ What he said!
  4. Vegasbound

Vegasbound Active Member

Listen to the man! ^^^^^^^^
  5. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

6. Anglo Music Press

7. SteveT

SteveT Member

If you lost your mobile phone, would you just ask if someone wouldn't mind sending you a new one for nothing?

I wonder sometimes if I live on the same planet as some people?
  8. Anglo Music Press

Or your socks......
  9. James Yelland

James Yelland Active Member

We can only hope that the authority which enforces the copyright laws is not, as we write, monitoring this forum (visible only to people with access to the internet) and pencilling in their diary a visit to next year's Butlins Championships.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  10. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

I've just opened my wallet and there are a lot of £20 notes missing. Can anyone help, please? :p
  11. JRH

JRH Member

I just sent you 20 of them. Let me know when they arrive.
  12. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

In all fairness Robert did not ask for an illegal copy of the score - merely help in getting a copy. It is not unreasonable that a band may have a spare legal copy or be able to loan one.
  13. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

I entirely agree with you, Andrew and I hope he can get the loan of the score.

But sometimes I think it's better to build up a relationship with the librarians of local bands and have something of a quid pro quo system of helping each other out rather than posting on here, an open forum that is read World-wide. Many people automatically assume that such a request is inviting copyright breach :eek: It a bit of a *****ly subject. (Ha ha ha, good job we've got a word blocker - I nearly said p-*-*-*-k-l-y [as in hedgehog])

(JRH - they haven't arrived yet - are you sure you've got my address right :( )