Missing parts for "Our Glorious Empire" (Rimmer)

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by jobriant, Jul 31, 2016.

1. jobriant

jobriant Member

Over the years, the Pacific Brass Band has acquired several sets of brass band music from a variety of sources, including eBay. Some of these were incomplete, and I'm trying to fill out these sets by obtaining copies of these individual parts, where it can be done without violating copyright.

One such piece is "Our Glorious Empire" by William Rimmer. I believe this piece to be in the Public Domain in both the UK and the USA. (Our nearly-complete set is old enough that the Tenor Trombone parts are in Tenor Clef.)

We are in need of the following parts:
    • Eb Soprano Cornet
    • Bb Cornet 3
    • Bb Flugelhorn (if one was published)
    • Eb Horn 1
    I would be most appreciative if someone whose band library includes this piece could scan the above parts and email them to me. My email address in in the "Contact Details" of my profile on this website.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Jim O'Briant, Gilroy, California, USA
    Music Director / Staff Arranger, The Pacific Brass Band
    www.PacificBrassBand.org

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Eb Horn 1
    eBay
    Our Glorious Empire
    Pacific Brass Band
    William Rimmer
  3. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

A full set is still available from the publishers - they may also provide the missing parts for you.
    Our Glorious Empire

4. jobriant

jobriant Member

I should have included in my original posting that Wright & Round will gladly sell me a full set, but they say because it's an "Archive" edition they will not supply individual parts. I don't really want to pay £22.00 plus shipping to the USA to get the three or four parts we're missing.