Missing part - can anyone help?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Kiz7, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

Hi there,

I know that it is not normally allowed to ask people on tmp to help with missing parts due to copyright etc but I am trying to source the score and a soprano cornet part to Stuart Johnson's Festival Suite.

Unfortunately it is no longer in print and several hours of phoning around publishers etc have all been to no avail. If anyone could provide a score and soprano part or even if a band is willing to sell their set I'd be really grateful! It may not be that great a piece even but I'd like to find out!

Thank you

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    parts
    soprano cornet part
    copyright
    anyone
    soprano
  3. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

The difference between your request and some of the requests which have rightly received criticism in the past is that you've not asked anyone to do anything illegal. You've just asked if anyone has a spare score or spare solo cornet part. :) (And while the law may be unecessarily draconian in this respect, it is still the law.)

Hope you find one. Some of my earliest banding memories are of "London Prelude" and "Children's march" so Stuart Johnson's work has a special place for me.

I'm afraid I can't personally help you on this one though.