missing part: Buglers Holiday

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by stevecritchlow, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Hi all
    can any one help me out with supplying a second solo part to Buglers Holiday arranged by roger Barsotti, need fairly urgently.
    Thanks (hoping!)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Buglers
    one
    part
    Thanks
    Buglers Holiday
  3. lynsey83

lynsey83 Member

When do you need it for?

4. ideally by the weekend

5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

remark: Posts have been removed from this thread: Copying parts is illegal, so don't discuss it on this forum. It's against our rules.

6. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Why not remove the thread then Jan and put a blanket ban on it? Silly rule. You're not actually stopping anything as the Private messaging function is still going on.

It should be all or nothing.

7. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry, I didn't make the rules or even the copyright laws...

First of all, private messages are private, nobody knows what's in them except the members involved. Even the mods don't. Officially, the froum rules also apply to PMs, but we cannot enforce them (unless an admin hacks into the forum database, which is very dangerous and to my knowledge has never happened until know). If you think something illegal is going on over PM, and you can prove it to us, you may also report it, and we will see what we can do about it (see the rules).

On the other hand, what's posted publically in the forums can be seen by anyone, including the authorities and publishers. This would make the website, and especially its owner, vulnerable to all kinds of legal claims. Of course not if it is only one user asking for a part one time, but we just cannot allow this to get out of hand.

So why not remove the thread then? Well, someone could offer the OP to lend or even sell him an original copy of the part. Or he could be given advice were to get the original part. that's all perfectly legal.

Cheers,

Jan

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  8. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Fine Jan, thanks for that.

Steve Critchlow, I'll try find my part at band tomorrow and lend you it for the weekend. ;)