Missing in action

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by wewizrobbed, May 30, 2007.

1. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

I wonder if anybody found a pair of glasses in a purple case in Cambridge at the weekend?

Also lost was a black Jane Norman purse (pink inside) with all my cards in it, possibly in a pub called the Eagle.

It's a long shot but just wondered if anybody had found these things anywhere! Have tried the hall with no luck and my hotel so this is the only other thing I could think to do.

2. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

Sit down.

Have a cup of tea.

Think about the last place you saw them.

Works every time. Incidentally, I hear this is how NATO are planning to reshape their quest to find Bin Laden.
  3. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

Ha, thanks. I've tried but my memory is a little hazy!
  4. weuphl

weuphl Member

Luce, Luce, Luce

I see some things don't change! At least they won't be at the bottom of a Loch!

Hope you manage to get reunited

5. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

haha good luck luce!
  6. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

just got a letter from the fine boys at Cambridgeshire Constabulary, they have my wallet.

7. Di

Di Active Member

That's good news, but had you already cancelled all your cards anyway. T'is a nuisance losing cards and having to wait to get them replaced. :( Did your glasses turn up too?
  8. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

nope!! Still blind!!

Had cancelled my bank card but there was other stuff in my wallet that I couldn't get replaced. I must be the jammiest person ever. :)
  9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- talking about being blind ... aren't you meant to be playing a little later on? (... hint about clock-watching).
  10. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

I heard that there was something else missing in action on the Whit Friday Tartan Army tour at one venue. It was said that a rather attractive female and a friend were caught band watching and chatting up purple and gold members whilst their band was on the march ;-)
  11. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

Yeah, don't worry, I'm never late for anything. Except the odd road march.....
  12. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Hmmm yes, after I seen the line-up for our baritone section, I did think we would be missing them after about the 3rd village, but due to lying in the gutter after a beer or two too many, not chatting up the competition....!!! haha! ;)

I did forgive them tho!!
  13. persins

persins Member

Good Effort Lucy!

We managed to lose a whole bass player but he managed to turn up dribbling and swearing in Jesus Street wherever that is!
    I suppose that's the Masters effect though! I hope you get back what you can!

14. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Eeeeee!!! We did so well! And we were watching Chav Brass and sharing our drinks with the locals when we missed the road march.....
  15. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

szhoooom ksh ksh ksh!!

16. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

17. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

:oops: ahem! Lesson of the day is don't take painkillers with beer.