Milestones

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com User Reviews' started by euphfanhan, Feb 1, 2005.

1. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Does anyone have the CD called Milestones by Wingates? Their website has the first 15 seconds of each piece on, and I am very tempted to buy it. I recently found out that the euph soloist works at my school, so that's another good reason! Can anyone recomend it?
    I would also like to say that anyone who doesn't own 'Homeward' by Longridge should go out and buy it at once. Right now. Highly addictive and has a very good version of Gaelforce.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Wingates
    Longridge
    good version of Gaelforce
    school
    good reason
  3. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

aha, so that's why you like their euph players ;)
    xx

4. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

are you referring to my euph teacher, or are you the friend of drummergurl who also likes the solo euph player in wingates at the mo? Cos he is gorgeous! Although maybe I shouldn't say that on here, it'd be just my luck if he's a TMPer!

5. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

lol

so what if he is a tmper? he is pretty handsome and he should know it. you seem to have a lot of posts about sexy euph players! am tempted to follow in your footsteps :) there are a lot of them around atm.
    btw i am a mate of drummergurl, am in st helens youth with her - also she always used to come home (drunk o/c) on greenalls coach, yey.
    anyway cya
    xx

6. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

I post a lot about sexy euph players because they deserve a lot of appreciation! It must be hard work being so good looking! I have a website dedicated to manlyness, but I'd best not post it on here as someone's bound to know most of the people on it!