Midlands Area starting time on Saturday?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by tewkeshorn, Mar 9, 2004.

1. tewkeshorn

tewkeshorn Account Suspended

Can someone please let me know what time playing is due to start in the Midland Regional 2nd Section on Saturday?
    Me and a carload will be up to cheer everyone on :)
    Any tmp-ers in Burton then?

Apologies Mods/Gods if this is elsewhere on tmp (this forums got too big to find anything! :p )

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Area
    Midlands
    someone
    playing
    Section
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

erm, hasnt this contest already taken place?

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Removed to save embaressment! :)

5. Janet Watkins

Janet Watkins Member

The second section starts at 11am on Saturday 13th March.

Have fun

Janet

6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

mmmm! just checked 4BR and indeed, 2nd section is this Saturday with 4th section on Sunday... interestingly very spread out contest!!

7. tewkeshorn

tewkeshorn Account Suspended

Thats what I thought Naruco, I was going to go to Swansea then someone told me that Midlands are on again this weekend so decided to go there instead.

Thanks Janet for the info.

8. Di B

Di B Member

'tis not ideal having an area over two weekends, with one section on each day (well, 3rd and Champ were together).

Anyone who is thinking of a jolly would be more than welcome to come down either day!

I am going to go down on the Saturday to support a local beer drinking band and am playing on the Sunday with my own beer drinking band :D

So if anyone is around, come and say Hi

9. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

I'll be there Saturday. We're playing in the first half of the draw, and the rest of the day I'll be propping up some bar I'm sure...

Look for a ludicrously tall gormless looking character surrounded by a gaggle of squawking teenagers!