Middleton Band - New Website

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by jimbob103, Mar 26, 2011.

1. jimbob103

jimbob103 New Member

Hi All,

We now have a brand new website, which we hope is easier to navigate and follow. On there you can find out all the latest news, our concert dates and much more.

Also now available for download are all our CDs, for just 75p per track.

Please let us have your feedback and feel free to comment on the news articles!

And let us know what you think about the website by leaving a comment here - http://www.middletonband.com/2011/03/20/new-website/

Any problems please let me know. :sup

2. TonyW

TonyW Supporting Member

Cor - one of the best websites I`ve ever seen. Clear and easy to browse, and such well taken pics. Congrats to yopur web designer and webmaster. I`ll listen to your audio samples tomorrow, but I`m skint at the mo`.
  3. jimbob103

jimbob103 New Member

Hi Tony,

Firstly apologies for really slow reply on tMP! :) Thanks for your comments on the website i'm glad you liked it! We are keeping it up to date as we go! :)

Both my self and Crazysop have put some hours into the website! :) All in the name of Middleton Band! So when you get a comment like this it is much appreciated!

The band love the website too... so now we have something everyone is happy with we just need to keep it up to date!

Thanks again,