Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Chris Sanders, Jun 2, 2005.

Should he be locked away...??

1. guilty

54 vote(s)
  2. innocent

15 vote(s)
  1. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

I keep watching the trial on Sky News but cant decide whether he's guilty or not...

So thought id start a tMP jury...
  2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

World Class Nutter!!

Lock 'im up!!
  3. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Good to see you picking up some London talk Pat !!!We'll have you sounding like a native soon.

I agree.Chuck the key away.
  4. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

So hard because we really dont know what on earth he's been doing.... if anything...

I'll let the "professionals" decide because I dont know what to think.
  5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I think he's guilty of being sick.

I think in his own mind he genuinely believes he's done nothing wrong, othewise he would never have admitted as much as he has...but the facts is that what actions he has admitted to are totally inappropriate and outside the bounds of natural behaviour as far as the rest of society is concerned.

Lock him up and make sure he is made to see the wrong in what he has done.

EDIT: Inappropriate comment...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2005

IYOUNG Member

Innocent - but foolish and mislead undoubtedly
  7. Chris Sanders

The polls not looking good for MJ...
  8. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Like most people, I have never met the guy and therefore have no reason to judge.
  9. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

So you would wait until he makes advances towards your children before you would judge him?

Even if he hasn't committed certain acts, and by this I mean the jury acquit him, this does not mean that he should get away scot free. His main problem is his lack of maturity, and this is evident in his approach to young persons. Not only does he want to be intimate on a level reserved for youngsters, but he also wants them to be drunk when he achieves this rather sordid ideal of his.

Does California have the Death Penalty? JMHO
  10. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

I have to agree with 2MD that he is guilty of being sick and of believing that he has done nothing wrong.

Sadly for Michael Jackson, his elevation to superstardom at an early age seems to have warped his perception of the world, and left him as almost a child in a man's body.

Surely he needs help rather than / as well as punishment.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2005
  11. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

It's hard to say whether or not he's guilty without knowing all the "evidence", but either way I think that in his own little world he is a very sick man. He has lived his life in the media spotlight since childhood and nobody on earth would be able to deal with that and live a "normal" life with normal standards and morals.

I think he needs some serious conselling and should be left alone by his fans and the media to get on with his life. Of course, that would mean he has to do his bit by voluntarily stepping out of the limelight too!

Personally, I don't like his music, I don't like his image, I don't like the way he portrays himself to the public and I don't like his narcissism. He is a product of overmanaged, over-staged, over-hyped publicity, the fruit of which is this court case.

Turn the clock back I say, and LEAVE THE BOY MICHAEL ALONE!!!
  12. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

They say he'll get 20 years if found guilty ..... EDIT: Inappropriate comment . . .
  13. Chris Sanders

To molest young innocent children in peace...??

Even if he gets away with it, I think he should be segragated from society (Children) to take the temptation and risk away...
  14. Chris Sanders

Any Kiddyfiddlers should get the death sentance...

Should plug their **** into the mains!!
  15. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

And then later be found innocent? But by then its too late theyre already dead, if theyre in jail they can be taken out and cleared given compensation or whatever but that cant happen if theyre already dead.
  16. Chris Sanders

If PROVEN guilty with hard evidence, then plug em in...

If decided guilty by a jury then lock em away for life...
  17. Chris Sanders

Polls looking REALLY bad for mj...
  18. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

After some discussion, the tMP team have decided to re-instate this thread. While we accept that the content of the court case is being discussed almost daily in the media, we feel that the subject matter is very close to breaching tMP rules. As such, we ask you all to respect tMP rules when replying to this thread, and please remember that this is a "family friendly" forum. Any comments deemed inappropriate or in any way unsuitable to our "family friendly" policy will be removed on sight, and if the content of the thread gets out of hand we will remove it without hesitation.

Ian (WoodenFlugel)

TIMBONE Active Member

I really cannot say whether MJ is guilty or not. What I can say is that, whatever he did or didn't do, he is very likely to be found not guilty. It does seem that a persons status affects what happens.

How many people could bring up their children the way that MJ does and get away with it?
  20. HANNAH

HANNAH Member

I honestly think the guy is a nutcase. Don't get me wrong I think some of his music is great but he is not right in the head and something has to be done to him, whether its locking up or heavy therapy I don't know.