Message from Vonny

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Chunky, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I have been asked (more like told :wink: ) by Vonny to tell you all that she won't be on here for about a week as she is in Boston.

She says she will miss you all, some more than others and somebody not at all (Melph)!

I really feel for the flight attendants who are going to get their ears bent about anything and everything for the 7 hour flight!!
  2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

She's gone away??? Thank gawd for that...I thought I'd gone deaf!!! :biggrin:
  3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Tell me about it mate :biggrin:
  4. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

You checked your credit card hasn't gone to Boston as well mate?
  5. Melph

Melph Member

Whats this "she will miss everybody except melph..."

Nowy ou know I am a poor insecure sensitive type, who might get the wrong end of the stick?! ;)

Everybody misses me when I leave....... well, my mum does, and so does my dog, and the rabbit, oh, and my friend as well (the friend that's in my head)
  6. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

That is perfectly safe in a place where nobody would dare to look :biggrin:

As a horn player she sees you as a bad influence. She is far happy when I am in the sensible restrained company of Big Phat Bass Boy!!!!
  7. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

awwww did she take keely with her too? awwww hope they have a lovely holiday :D she could of taken us all with her though :(
  8. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Yes she did take Keely, and no she could not taken us all. There was no room in the suitcase for me let alone anybody else!
  9. vonny

vonny Member

I'm in the states, just found out there is internet access in the hotel :biggrin: I am at the moment waiting for the free shuttle service to Quincy Market.. It's almost 9am and i have been up and about for hours:confused: . The weather is sunny but very breezy this morning. The traffic system is mad - talk about road rage, but it's a good experience.

Take care,

Yvonne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  10. 2nd man down

Blimey, she didn't take much time chipping in again did she?? :biggrin: ;) :rolleyes:

Hi Vonnie, hope you're enjoying visitin Uncle Sam!

Hey, just thought of a fun new game.
    We could (anonymously) tip off US customs about a suspicious character making her way out of the US and then have a sweep on how long customs detain her??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

My money's on 4 days. :tongue:
  11. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

You think they could hang on that long Crawf?

LOL!!!! :biggrin:
  12. 2nd man down

Detained for behaving in a suspicious manner following a tip off...

Released (immediately) for the sanity of the US Customs after it was established that she was carrying nothing more dangerous than the ability to talk the hind legs of a donkey. :tongue:
  13. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

If I carry on with this I suspect I might be on the end of long periods of silence!!!
  14. 2nd man down

You said that as if it's a bad thing!!? LOL LOL LOL LMFAO!!!! :D :p
  15. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I have no further comment to make on the subject LOL LOL :biggrin:
  16. 2nd man down

Are you gonna let the fear of a woman stop you from speaking your mind?? What are ya, a man or a mouse???

Where are you??? WHERE ARE YOU??? LETSBEAVVINYOU!!!!! (Delia stylee) :biggrin:
  17. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Of course its a bad thing if I get the strong silent treatment. There said it now. Let the ridicule of Chunky begin!!!!
  18. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

It BEGAN years ago old partner
  19. vonny

vonny Member

Crawford i can always rely on you for some entertainment :biggrin: I see you ALWAYS have something nice to say about me ;)
    I know i haven't been as active on tmp as usual, but as you can see i can still access it - so BEWARE!!!!

I seem to be having a lingo problem with the locals, i'm not sure if it's me who is difficult to understand or it's the Bostonians...

Both myself and Keely seem to be quite popular with the American guys, it must be our outstanding looks;) I think they know that we are Brits because of the way 'I' cross the road, I'm a nervous wreck.. do they have road laws in the US? It's all beep beep and shouting to each other. Of course when a driver lets me cross the road i turn around and give them a friendly wave.

I can't seem to ajust to the time difference either, i sleep at 6pm and wake at 2am (well last night anyway).
    Don't tell Chunks, but i have been doing some serious retail therapy - I did say i would attempt to retrain myself from this particular past-time, but the US and shopping, you have to do it!!!!!!!
    I do hope you boys are behaving yourselves, i can see that you are active on the communication front - as always (not that i am insinuating anything) would I?

Anyway it's time for another cup of coffee,

take care x
  20. Key2207

Key2207 Member

I've just got up at 4:15 in the MORNING yes MORNING!! This is madness!

My mother is driving me mad. We waited for like 15 minutes to cross the road last night even though no cars were coming!!!

My mother got us lost yesterday but we found TJ Maxx (US TK Maxx) so that was cool!!! I got a pair of jeans for $16.99 AND a pair of sneakers for $19.99!!

There was also a cool stall selling music stuff like treble clef pencils and t-shirts!!

The Americains are well cool ;)

Cya soon