Memorial Series

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by James McFadyen, Jan 27, 2004.

1. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

The first piece of 2004!!!!!!!!! :lol:

The latest addition to my Memorial Series will be out and ready for sale on Monday 2nd February.

Simply titled 'January 1971' is a tribute to the 66 lives lost in the Ibrox Disaster on 2nd January 1971.

The work is mainly homophonic and the soundscapes created are to set the mind in thinking and meant as a mournful prayer. An optional dialogue part which reads out the names who died in the disaster adds a personal touch!

Maybe not one for the concert platfrom, but on the contest stage, why not! Would be a great addition to any band recording a CD for those who would like that added emotion! :wink:

Priced in line with our new pricing structure at £20.00 (P+P IS FREE, as it has always been!)

PRE-ORDER your copy by MIDNIGHT TODAY for only £10.00 - to be in with a chance of this reduced price, you have a little over 2 and half hours to pre-order! You may cancel your pre-order at any time before MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 30TH JANUARY 2004.

Payment is by return 14 days after you recieve the music.

Please check out http://www.devilishpublishing.co.uk to learn about our new charity system.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    dialogue part
    P+P
    addition
    disaster
    touch
  3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I presume the title will be different on the score cover though!

:wink:

4. Moy

Moy Active Member

Bet he hasn't noticed - any of them. :wink:

5. James McFadyen

No :)

Well, apart from the spelling! ;)

6. Moy

Moy Active Member

hehehehe :wink:

7. James McFadyen

Fixed - hopefully! :wink:

8. Moy

Moy Active Member

Easiest way is to put the spell check on James.
    Mind you must admit I don't do it in all my posts........but it is easier. :wink: