Members of Emley Brass Band

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Nuke, May 18, 2004.

1. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Never tell my mum anything about me that i do not tell her meself ever again or death will befall you and all your houses. Enjoy yourselves .
    This also counts for anyone due to be closely associated with Emley in the future cheers.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Members
    Emley Brass Band
    anything
    cheers
    anyone
  3. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

nuke, who are you at emely, helped them out at the weekend. were you there?

4. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

No i wasnt but im ther on sunday for scarborough im finishing the second year of my degree and have one exam left to go which is on thursday. You definately would have known if i was there.
    You probablly noticed me mother though. The loud flugel player

5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Oh how much is it worth not to tell her that one??? :shock: :twisted:

6. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

the feeling of content that you will get knowing that ill live for another year and not die suddenly and unexpectedly with no body trace

7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hmmm.. not too sure of the purpose of this post Nuke. If it's a joke, then I don't get it, if it's not a joke then it has no place here.

I await your reply.

8. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Sorry. It is a joke and the peopl it is aimed at will understand but if you think that it is unsuitable you may rmove it.

9. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Nope - if it's a joke its just OK ;). Just needed to check, you understand yeah...:)

PS: mods can overrule me if they don't agree - so it may still be removed...:)

10. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Oh yea. i can see how threatening to kill people could be misconstrude but then again id rather warn people and keep myself alive for the near future as opposed to suffer the fate. Youve never met my mum have you?

11. 2nd man down

Aw, She's a lovely lady!! Ahem. :roll:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Members
    Emley Brass Band
    anything
    cheers
    anyone
  13. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Yea. Just dont upset the poor woman or give her any bad ideas about her children namely me. Thankyou everyone.

14. 2nd man down

SSssshhh...you're secret's safe with us Nuke. How you gonna manage with no tMP for a while?

15. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

deep breathing excersises. and theres no obvious safe secret with you guys cause my mum can tell me thinga ive been doing, or are doing that i dont even know about.
    Also im gonna arrange Mr Blue Sky for brass band (yea right but trying will keep my mind off things). Maybe ill write a novel or swim with dolphins. I know im going to blackpool for a weekend at somepoint and then stoke (mate lives next door to alton towers and gets in free) and maybe im going to kent but ill be back on sunday so itll be more clear then

16. 2nd man down

See you sunday.