MD / Resident Conductor position wanted – North Lincolnshire, East / North Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Blades4Ever, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Blades4Ever

Blades4Ever Member

I am an experienced conductor looking for a committed, fun loving band in the North Lincolnshire, East Yorkshire or North Yorkshire regions.

Most of my experience has been gained at New Zealand ‘A’ Grade and UK 1st Section / Lower Championship Section, although I would consider a band of any grade if they were ambitious.

My wife and I have just moved to live in Hunmanby, near Filey in North Yorkshire, and I would be available to take up a position immediately.

As I am no longer in full time employment, I will be in a position to give everything to the cause, including non-musical duties, should the band wish me to help in that way.

I would consider any committed, ambitious band within 50 miles of Hunmanby.

My UK contest conducting record can be found at: http://brassbandresults.co.uk/conductors/ian-scott/

Send me a private message or email me on iscott3@sky.com for further details, including my CV.

Ian Scott

2. Blades4Ever

Blades4Ever Member

I now have a land line and can be contacted on 01723-259176.

Ian Scott

3. KnightTemplar

KnightTemplar New Member

I worked with Ian when he was MD at Kibworth. You couldn't wish for a more motivated, dedicated MD. He has a very strong background as a player working with Peter Parkes, Ray Farr, Arthur Kenney, Albert Chappell and many other greats. We had a great time at Kibworth working hard, winning lots of contests and having a lot of fun. If your band wants to make real progress, Ian's your man.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice