MD required for Barnoldswick Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Rumble, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Barnoldswick Band is a 4th section, non-contesting, friendly small town band, requiring applications for the position of MD. We rehearse on monday & thursday evenings and carry out approx 20 engagements per year. Applications treated in strictest confidence.

Contact...
    By Email- david@leach7620.freeserve.co.uk
    or telephone David Leach on - 01282 842556
    or Terry Livesy on - 01282 816295

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    david@leach7620.freeserve.co.uk
    Comic Sans MS
    MD
    Barnoldswick Band
    size
  3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

excellent sounding name but where is it?!

4. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Definitely needs clarifying - there's one in North Yorkshire and one in Lancashire!

5. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

It's the Battle of the Roses, all over again :eek:

6. GJG

GJG Well-Known Member

... & I've lived in both of them :eek: (actually, I'm willing to be corrected on this, but when it was in Yorkshire, I don't think what is now North Yorkshire existed; I believe Barnoldswick (or Barlick as the locals know it) was in the old West Ridings :confused: )

7. Di

Di Active Member

From the information provided, we can conclude it is this one. Does that help at all? ;)

8. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Hello to everyone, sorry to start a new war of the roses but the Barnoldswick or Barlick i play with, is in Lancashire, near to Colne.

thanks

9. emmabanemma

emmabanemma New Member

hi,
    you played at my church the other night and i thought you guys were amazing. i was just wondering, what's the name of the young trombone player? he seemed nice

emma