MD required for Barnoldswick Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Rumble, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Barnoldswick Band is a 4th section, non-contesting, friendly small town band, requiring applications for the position of MD. We rehearse on monday & thursday evenings and carry out approx 20 engagements per year. Applications treated in strictest confidence.

By Email-
    or telephone David Leach on - 01282 842556
    or Terry Livesy on - 01282 816295
  2. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

excellent sounding name but where is it?!
  3. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Definitely needs clarifying - there's one in North Yorkshire and one in Lancashire!
  4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

It's the Battle of the Roses, all over again :eek:
  5. GJG

GJG Well-Known Member

... & I've lived in both of them :eek: (actually, I'm willing to be corrected on this, but when it was in Yorkshire, I don't think what is now North Yorkshire existed; I believe Barnoldswick (or Barlick as the locals know it) was in the old West Ridings :confused: )
  6. Di

Di Active Member

From the information provided, we can conclude it is this one. Does that help at all? ;)
  7. Rumble

Rumble New Member

Hello to everyone, sorry to start a new war of the roses but the Barnoldswick or Barlick i play with, is in Lancashire, near to Colne.

8. emmabanemma

emmabanemma New Member

you played at my church the other night and i thought you guys were amazing. i was just wondering, what's the name of the young trombone player? he seemed nice