Masters Pre-results Concert

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Darth_Tuba, May 6, 2003.

1. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Just a quickie to say I hope all those going to listen to the Masters will stop in for the concert with Leyland and Sellers. We haven't finalised our programme yet, but its likely to include something off our new CD Alchymist's Journal which should be released in time for the masters weekend. I highly recomend the CD too, but then I would. Should be a good concert anyway.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Alchymist's Journal
    Masters
    Leyland
    Sellers
  3. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

Depending on the results and whether I can drag myself from the bar, I'll be there. Is anyone else staying over on the Sunday night?
    Sud.

4. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

If Sunday night in Wembley was anything to go by there's no chance.

:lol:

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

If the cd is anything like as good as East Coast Pictures it should be well worth looking out for!

6. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

It's similar to East Coast pictures in that it's all new music (or arrangements) from Faber. Features James Gourlay playing the Vaughan-Williams Tuba Concerto too. We haven't recieved our copies yet, but word is from the producers it sounds pretty good! :D

7. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

New CD

We stock East Coast Pictures so I'm sure our buyer would like to stock the new CD too.

8. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

The release date for the CD is targeted for the Masters weekend so I'm sure someone will be in touch nearer the time.

9. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

is that a Guiness in your hand there my friend :guiness

10. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Yes, I am!

Sam

11. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Chris

I'll have to pass I'm afraid. I plan to be propped up by the bar at that point in the proceedings. That said, if you are passing after the concert, feel free to drop in for a pint. I've no idea which pub we'll be in, but follow the strains of 'Our Tom Cat' and you'll find us.

Sam

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Alchymist's Journal
    Masters
    Leyland
    Sellers
  13. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

I realised it was a long shot! I've no idea what time the concerts supposed to finish. Best be time for a few pints!