Master Brass CD's

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by John Brooks, Jun 2, 2016.

1. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

I've lost three of my Master Brass CD's - Vol. 2, 3, and 5 and can't find them for sale or download on the Internet (using Google). Does anyone know anywhere else I might look?

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

As Studio Music seem to have no stock left of those volumes, I fear you may be out of luck, althouggh they do occasionally pop up on ebay.

3. Jack E

Jack E Active Member

Vol. 2:
    Woodbrass Music SA - Sheet Music - Methods - CD - Instruments and accessories - MASTER BRASS VOLUME 2

2nd hand copy of Vol. 3:
    https colon slash slash www dot amazon dot co dot uk/gp/offer-listing/B000027PUA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

(found using the search engine DuckDuckGo)

Sorry about having to insert the URL with 'colon', 'dot', etc - but for some reason I can't fathom, when I tried doing a normal cut'n'paste insert of the URL from Amazon and their ******** website, it wouldn't load, and kept making it invisible in the post.

I've been forced to register an account with Amazon in order to buy stuff from them, and part of my user password is "I HATE Amazon" - and I do - with a vengeance . . . nearly as 'user friendly' as Microsoft . . . :mad:

HTH,

Jack E.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  4. John Brooks

Thanks Peter and Jack.

Jack, I checked the link and the price is CHF32.00 which at $42.00, even without P&P, puts it close to double the price of CD's in Canada so I'll not likely be ordering from there.

I do monitor ebay as well, so we'll see.

Best regards

5. Jack E

Jack E Active Member

Yeeowch! :eek: I didn't know the exchange rate of the Swiss Franc, and never thought to check - I'd jib at that price, too! Hope you manage to track them down, anyway.

Jack E.

6. John Brooks

Found Vol.2 on ebay and have a bid in so here's hoping.

7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

8. John Brooks

That's the one I bid on and won; so Vol. 2 is taken care of now I'll keep watching for 3 and 5. They're both on Amazon.uk but for some reason I can't make purchases from there.