Mary Poppin's

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sugarandspice, Nov 1, 2004.

1. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Any idea how old the kids are supposed to be in the film??

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Mary Poppin
    kids
    idea
    film
  3. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I think Michael must be about 4 or 5 and Jane about 7 or 8 but that's just a guess. Why?

4. sugarandspice

english coursework- nightmare!

5. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

It's a Disney film, so you might get a proper answer on their website somewhere. Failing that, you could find the book in a library and check - it's bound to mention their age near the beginning.

Good luck ;-)

6. sugarandspice

thanks i need it- its due in this time tomorrow and i havent even started the essay. hmmm

7. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

Dare we ask what you have been up to instead??

8. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Argh thought this thread was about the Mary Poppins the musical opening in the west end this xmas!!! How exciting!

9. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

That's why you wimped out of Pontins!

10. six pints

six pints Active Member

ive just spent all night doing a computer program on fortram.... really should have done it earlier too!

11. sugarandspice

*jumps on high horse* excuse me mr!! it was not my choice not to go to pontins!! i was extremly not very happy about it and the subject is not open for discussion!! *gets off high horse*

plus glyn and shaun told me they wouldn't let me go to pontins!! "its no place for young ladies, you dont want to go really" but i do!! V not fair! (as bad as my mum!)
    and just for that comment you can come to torquay and buy me a drink- make that a double!! afterall, its 3 contests worth of drinking now to make up for!! (so if you dont already know me, i'll probably be the one on the floor by the end of the day!)

anyway-
    trumpet mike- you wouldnt want to know mate!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Mary Poppin
    kids
    idea
    film