1. Andrew Hindle

Andrew Hindle New Member

It is with deep regret and sadness to inform that my father Martin Hindle has passed away this morning ....He was a very keen bandsman having played with many bands in his time..national youth band, Crossleys, Dyke, Hammonds, Imps, Kippax, Clifton, Elland, veterans..just to name few...He was always keen to help out filling in when asked at the last minute...I would like to ask anyone who would like to possibly play at his funeral to contact me or post on here....07973294157.....I will update funeral details ASAP
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2016
  2. Dave Tattersall

Dave Tattersall New Member

Really sorry to hear about Martin, true gent and great bandsman,
    I will let the band know at whitworth & also the vets . I will also pass on funeral details once they're posted on here.

3. Andrew Hindle

Andrew Hindle New Member

• Thank you David....funeral details are as follows: Tuesday they 19th july at parkwoood crematorium, elland....service at 2.15pm....anyone wishing to play at the funeral please conact either me or John Clay who is coordinating the players....all welcome....food and refreshments afterwards at: The brown horse pub, Coley (Denholme gate road hipperholme) all welcome..07973294157
  4. Andrew Hindle

Andrew Hindle New Member

It is planned that a band will play at the funeral and any player available to play is asked to contact John Clay on 01422 201875.