Marsden March and Hymn Tune Contest

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Kath2, May 19, 2010.

1. Kath2

Kath2 Member

Marsden will be holding their annual March and Hymn tune contest on Sunday 13th June this will start at approximately 2pm in the afternoon and is open to all gradings of band this has previously been advertised as being held on Saturday 12th, due to clash with England's first world cup match we have moved the contest.

Over £1000 in Prize MOney up for grabs if you would like an entry form sending please contact me via PM or call 07747018406

Thank You

2. Kath2

Kath2 Member

Entries are still open for the contest anybody interested please get in touch those that have already got in touch with me the entry forms are on there way

Thank you

3. Laura

Laura Member

What time does it tend to go on til? I would like to come after the Saddleworth Show :)

Thank you!
  4. Kath2

Kath2 Member

Due to unforseen circumstances the March Contest has been postponed, I apologise if this causes anyone any inconvenience. All entry fees paid will be returned to the bands.
    The new date for this years contest is now Saturday 11th September Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
    Thank you
  5. good news for us, were are available that day so all being well we'll be entering if thers still spaces!
  6. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

Get your entry in now and make sure....