Marsden march and Hymn Tune Contest

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Kath2, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Kath2

Kath2 Member

Evening all.

Marsden Band will be holding their 24th annual March contest on the 13th June 2009.

All bands are welcome the evening comprises of two contests over two venues. The prize money exceeds £1500 and there is a brand new cornet up for grabs.

Anyone wanting more details of the contest please contact me through TMP or mobile 07747 018406.

Thanks

Kath Coton
    Marsden Band

2. m.brannigan

m.brannigan Member

Belle Vue Brass Band

Hi, Belle Vue Brass Band would be very interested in participating in the Marsden Contest. Please could you forward the information to : 8Ward Street Hyde Cheshire SK 14 1NY. Many thanks Matthew Brannigan [Secretary] Belle Vue Brass Band www.bellevuebrassband.org.uk

3. Kath2

Kath2 Member

Amendments to this years March contest

I would like to inform you all of a change to this years march contest. Unfortunatley we have lost one of our major sponsors for this years event which has left us in a position that we are only able to run the one contest which is at our bandroom, this aside we are still offering £1000 in prize money and a chance to win a brand new cornet.

This still promises to be a fantastic evening and all those that have requested an entry form will receive one this week. If you are interested in entering your band please do not hesitate to contact me and I will send an entry form to you.

The contest is open to all bands there are no registartion restrictions.

Kath

4. Kath2

Kath2 Member

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all that entries are still open for this years contest, please contact me for an entry form

Thank you

5. Kath2

Kath2 Member

I am pleased to announce that Glyn Williams will be adjudicating at this years contest.

The entries are still open anyone still wishing to enter please contact me on 07747018406

Thanks

Kath

6. Kath2

Kath2 Member

Final Call

I hope you have all recovered from Whit Friday,dried out and warmed up a bit.

I would like to remind you all that the closing date for the Marsden March contest is the 9th June.

The prize pot this year is £1000 plus the chance to win a brand new cornet for the best solo cornet.

All bands welcome if you wish to enter please contact me on 07747 018406,

Thank you

Kath

7. Kath2

Kath2 Member

A slight amendment to our contest. Due to a diary clash we have now a different adjudicator, we will now be joined by Mr. Keith Hollinshead L.T.C.L. D.M.A. in the box.

We have 12 bands competing on Saturday with the first band playing at 6pm.

Hope you can join us for an enjoyable evening ( the weather forecast looks good). Our famous BBQ will be available along with outside bar and great company.

regards

Kath

8. flugelboy

flugelboy Member

dose anyone know the results from today?

9. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

well done neil and rainford.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Marsden Band
    Marsden
    Hymn Tune Contest Evening
    TMP
    Kath Coton Marsden Band