Marlow Band Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by bassendworld, Aug 12, 2013.

1. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

Following a highly succesful summer the Marlow Band is looking to strengthen in a couple of positions:-

2 x Bb Cornet Players Positions negotiable
    1 x 2nd Trombone
    1 x BBb bass

The band is on a real high at the moment with a programme of high quality Concerts in the pipeline. We don't contest so if you contest with another band that is no problem.

Rehearsal are Monday nights 8-10pm in our own band hall

If you are interetsted or know of anyone who maybe please pm on here in the first instance or mobile 07903014061

Ian Young
    Musical Director
    Marlow Band

2. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

Following a highly succesful summer the Marlow Band is looking to strengthen in a couple of positions:-

2 x Bb Cornet Players Positions negotiable
    1 x 2nd Trombone
    1 x BBb bass

The band is on a real high at the moment with a programme of high quality Concerts in the pipeline. We don't contest so if you contest with another band that is no problem.

If you are interetsted or know of anyone who maybe please pm on here in the first instance or mobile 07903014061

Ian Young
    Musical Director
    Marlow Band

3. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

Due to illness and relocation the Marlow Band has vacancies in the following positions:-

2 x Solo Cornets
    1 x Second Cornet
    Flugel
    Baritone
    Euphonium

Ian Young
    Musical Director
    Marlow Band

4. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

Baritone and Euph sorted, but still seeking a competent Flugel player to complete the team.
    Please contact me on 07903014 for a chat.

5. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

Trombone vacancy

Mtb has a full band, excellent rehearsal attendance and good facilities.
    All we need now is a tenor trombone player to complete everything.

Interested?

Give me a call then on 07903014061
    Ian

6. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

Still searching for that elusive Tenor Trombone player to complete our line up.
    We are a non contesting out fit so if contesting floats your boat and you are registered with another band that doesn't affect us at all.

Interested?

Contact me via pm or via the band website

Cheers

Ian

7. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

Oh for that elusive tenor trombone player, every other seat is filled!

If you are out there and are interested give me pm or a call or visit the band website.