Mario Kart on Wii

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by timbloke, Apr 19, 2008.

1. timbloke

timbloke Member

Anyone else on it? :p Anyone agree it is the best game in the world!? :clap:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    :p
    Mario Kart
    Wii
    best game
    clap
  3. yoshi77

yoshi77 Member

Got it - think best game in the world may be slightly exagerated but tis good.

4. Seaweed

Seaweed Member

I agree its one of the best games for the Wii. :tup :tup

5. six pints

six pints Active Member

I want it! wheres my student loan when i need it...

6. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Snap! I can remember buying the Gamecube just for Mario Kart umpteen moons ago, but I think I'll save myself for a treat once I've handed in my uni work next month, otherwise it'll never get finished!

7. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

yay mariokart! awesome game, although i am fantastically bad at it!!! superstars tennis tho, bit pants actually. we ended up trading ours back in for a different game for my DS :D

8. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

yes

and yes :clap:

9. six pints

six pints Active Member

yes it is awesome: but we find the wheel a bit too senstive to use and prefer the nunchuck and remote. Anyone else?

10. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

totally agreed. can't use the wheel to save my life!

Anyone got one of those wii fit things? I'm intrigued........!

11. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I've soooooooo gotta get myself a Wii!!!!!! :mad:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    :p
    Mario Kart
    Wii
    best game
    clap
  13. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

This is true. You really do!

14. timbloke

timbloke Member

Yep. Got it on Friday. it is also very good fun, and apparently good for you!

15. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

A chap I work with got awfully upset because when he stoot on it and it weighed him it changed his profile image to a little fat bloke, and the little fat bloke on the screen then stood there looking at himself and then shaking his head at my mate. :biggrin: :biggrin:

16. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

Ok, maybe I dont want one anymore..........!!

17. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Yea i dont think i need Wii fit to tell me im fat.

As for Mario Kart fantastic game. I do actually like the wheel, so much so that online i got the gold wheel next to my name to say its my control method of choice, neat.
    As for best game in the world, maybe not, i'm currently having a great time playing Zack and Wiki and No More Heroes ("Cranberry chocolate sundae!").

Just been announced for Mario Kart today aswell (Ofiicialnintendomagazine.co.uk) that they have launched the first mario kart online competition today so i'm gonna go check that out later. Suggest you should too.

18. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Sorry for double post wouldnt let me edit my last one.

PS if anyone wants to swap friend codes for Mario kart PM Me.

19. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Mario Kart is ace... but i'm afraid i've become rather attached to my PS3 and GTA4 atm... :oops:
    Found the wheel a bit too sensitive, so agree with the Remote and Nunchuk as my weapons of choice :tongue:
    I've got Wii Fit too... hefty price IMO, but still a very good piece of kit! ;)

20. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Now we know you own atleast two games consoles you can never claim to be a poor student again.

21. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

*gulp* Caught out ;) :oops:
    Nah, i'm just lucky and got the Wii for my Birthday, traded my Xbox 360 in for the PS3 :D
    I'm such a gaming geek... let alone a banding one too :rolleyes:

22. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

Just splashed out on Wii Fit and Mario Kart last night, the Fit's been relegated so far though, Mario kart's a lot of fun. Just PM me for friend codes etc if anyone fancies a game.