Many thanks

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by George Fairhurst, Sep 16, 2004.

1. May I as Chairman of the Pemberton Old Wigan (JJB) Band thank everyone who passed on their kind regards to myself and the members of the Pemberton Old Wigan (JJB) Band on their success at the finals at Harrogate this weekend.
    There were many players from the bands who were in our section who went out of their way to congratulate us on our win and it was very much appreciated. I am unable to name all the bands who passed on their regards but it was very much appreciated as through the night and into the early hours of Sunday morning I was still being told by members of our band that they had been congratulated by members of other bands. I would like to thank the members of Vernons Poynton, Wingates, and Harrogate band and also a big thank you to the members of Drillington who were in the same hotel as ouselves and did infact refill our cup to celebraite our win with us.
    We have received many letters from other bands through the country and this makes the hard work worth while.
    Once again thank you for your kind remarks.
    George Fairhurst
    Chairman / BBb Bass
    Pemberton Band

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    everyone
    Harrogate
    band
    members
    win
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

it is always nice to read this tyoe of post George. Can I offer congratulations to you fro everyone at tMP also... and indeed to everyone who competed at last weekends event in Harrogate.

Well done to you all.