Manuscript books

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Soprano_saes, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Soprano_saes

Soprano_saes New Member

Does anyone know where you can find Manucript books that are pocket sized i.e. A6 or smaller? My local shop has stopped selling them and I can't locate anywhere else that sells them. Can you suggest any where?

2. Tinkabell

Tinkabell Member

I know I've bought them from Banks and Son of York in the past, not exactly local for you I know, but you might want to contact them:
    email:banksmusic@dial.pipex.com
    phone: 01904 658836

3. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I'd pop into your local music shop, they normally have a nice range of manuscript books.... at mine its about the only thing they have a decent range of :tongue:

4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Would that be the same local music shop that has stopped selling them, Fi? :tongue::rolleyes:

5. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

ok so i didn't read his post! :tongue: www.musicroom.com may have some ..... they have everything except anything I want... so they might have little tiny manuscript books! If you have trouble finding some let me know and i'll go and get you some from MY local music shop and post them too you! :tongue:

6. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

Don't you live with a few composers?! Maybe they could help you......
    :tongue:

7. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

You could just print your own....either by using Sibelius (or similar) or downloading some off the web - there's loads of websites out there supplying free manuscript for download in all sorts of weird and wonderful sizes....

8. Janet Watkins

Janet Watkins Member

Even here! ;)