Manchester & Surrounding Areas - Music Shops

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by I bang AND Blow!, Apr 27, 2006.

1. I'm after the contact details of every music shop or any other shop that may deal in second hand instruments in and around Manchester / Rochdale / Oldham / Bury etc.

The reason for this is that my car was stolen with my instrument in the boot in Middleton, North Manchester and I'm going to ring around every shop I know of to notify them of it's description and serial number so that
    a) The *******s can't sell it on
    b) Hopefully if they do try they will be caught on CCTV or something similar and arrested!

So if we could compile a thread of lists of names and contact numbers (already spoke to Band Supplies and Johnny Roadhouse Music and Cash Generators in Moston. Am going to do a google now see who I can come up with.

Also, while I will be posting this on the stolen instrument register, if anyone's offered a laquered Bach Strad flugel horn in a hard case, more than likely with a silent brass system iin the case then please let me know either by PM or e-mail laura_louise_dawson@hotmail.com.

Cheers everyone.

2. Bevsee

Bevsee New Member

HI, Do'nt forget to contact all the Cash Converter, pawn shops etc, when my sons cornet was stolen from his car boot at Manchester District contest a couple of years ago, they tried to sell it on at cash Converters , he had the gumption to call in and ask and to his plaesure they had been in trying to sell a Prestige cornet, plus his union blue gig bag for £25, :0))) the police got them from the CCTV in the shop, Good luck I hope you get your Flugal Back

3. iaindrum

iaindrum Member

go onto www.yell.com and search for shops that way,it will be much quicker.