Man for Hire (free)

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by Bandsman1, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Bandsman1

Bandsman1 Member

Solo Euph for many years in 1st/2nd section bands, Solo Trom for Besses at present.
    Looking for other bands to "help out". I dont charge anything for depping, but would appreciate a couple of quid for my peterol if over 25 miles away.
    Also my wife was principal cornet of area winning band in 2000 and could also come along if required. (she's free too, but needs alcohol :)

07904-956886 for availability. or jwowen@aol.com

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Man for Hire
    bands
    couple
    band
    cornet
  3. grausue

grausue Member

Pity!

Oh how I wish you were closer to Lincoln! :frown: I read with interest your comments re: Besses open rehearsal.

Sue Grau

4. Bandsman1

Bandsman1 Member

Thanks for the reply, I too am sorry about the distance, but maybe that will not a problem soon because I could move my house nearer to your band. Confused? I am expecting to move onto my 58' narrowboat some time this year (early retirement), and providing there is a canal near your band, I could simply sail to you. Having said that, it would take me 2/3 weeks to get there from my mooring on the Leeds & Liverpool canal near Chorley, but what the heck hey? Keep in touch anyway.
    regards
    Jim

5. grausue

grausue Member

Right -o! Just moor up at Brayford Wharf and I'll pick you up! however long it takes you, you'll still be welcome. I just got back from the Canal du Midi having hired a narrowboat for the week. It was sunny there!

Regards

Sue

6. hi we have an empty chair on solo trom and the front row if ya fancy a blow on eather sunday or wed night? were still on summer break but wen were back your more than welcome!! (hebden bridge)

Rick

7. Bandsman1

Bandsman1 Member

I have sent you a reply via e-mail but you have not yet responded. If you call me on 07904-956886 we can chat about the band.
    regards
    Jim