Man made my day!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Heather, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Heather

Heather Member

As a past Manchester City season ticket holder and a mad Man City fan I have had a fantastic day today!!!!! Whooay!!! Up the Sky Blues!
  2. andyp

andyp Active Member

yeah it's very amusing........but my boss is a Man City he will be unbearable tomorrow!
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Weird one for me, because again I see Man U as the only team who can stop boring boring Chelski buying another title (Cmon Liverpool and Arsenal, it's about time you were a likely candidate again), so I want them to do well (much against my usual trend of hating everything Man U related) but despite this feeling I still take an immense amount of pleasure in seeing them get beaten, especially by Man City, and that's also despite me hating Man City ever since they beat Huddersfield 10-1 all those painful years ago.

Was a terrific came tho, and nail biting to the end. Was it just me that thought Man U didn't seem as likely to score in the last minute yesterday as they usually do?
  4. Heather

Heather Member

Yeah, I know what you mean.
    I fully expected Utd to score at least one goal in the last 2 minutes like they normally do ... but as it got into the last 10 mins I didn't think it looked likely at all. Luckily I was right!!!!
  5. Bungle

Bungle Member

As the city fans get so much stick it was good to see them win.

Sven for England manager
  6. dyl

dyl Active Member

7. Ipswich trom

Ipswich trom Member

Not quite sure what you're getting at here! Man Utd have spent a lot more than Chelsea this summer, as have Liverpool. Hopefully this year it will be a bit more interesting with teams like Blackburn, Newcastle and Villa maybe upsetting a few!
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I know I know, but I still haven't got over their initial ridiculous buying spree of "Ooh, he's a good player and we can't let him play there, so we'll buy him and let him spend his career on the bench!".

Anyone can put a winning team together when a billionaire steps in with bottomless pockets.