Making a C.D

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by David Pegram, Mar 28, 2005.

1. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

My band is looking into making a C.D. Can anyone advise me of a good company to contact, i would prefer it if you have had 1st hand knowledge or contact.

2. NeilW

NeilW Member

You might persuade Dave Bate to help you: he recorded / engineered one for Stonesfield. I know he's interested in doing others and is pretty local...

You can contact him via the stonesfieldsilverband.org.uk website - he can probably also supply you with the details of who made the CDs up.

Neil.

3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I've not had first hand knowledge but a recording company registered on tMP yesterday - take a look:

http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13308

;)

4. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Doyen Recordings:Nick Childs

5. carlwoodman

carlwoodman Member

I'm sure that we've been here before on this subject and I again mention B & H Sound.

www.bhsound.co.uk
    telephone; 01733 223535 and speak to Niki Seager

6. tsawyer

tsawyer Member

7. Exiled_Tyke

Exiled_Tyke New Member

We had Doyen down last weekend - they were very professional & the atmosphere was very relaxed - not heard the finished result yet but enjoyed the recording session!

8. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Try Harlequin recording....I've done 3 Cd's with them with various bands and doing another in 3 weeks.

9. Scotty

Scotty Member

Worked with doyen twice and with BH sound once before christmas - both very professional and good at what they do. Out of both i prefer BH - Brian Hilson is superb!

10. Flugelmahorn

Flugelmahorn Member

Agreed, I've heard similar glowing reports of Brian Hilson

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    C.D
    hand knowledge
    contact
    band
    good company